iTelescope- the most professional and completed toolkit in lots of areas.

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by john_simon, Jan 22, 2011.

1. john_simon

john_simon Member

Jan 22, 2011
    #1 john_simon, Jan 22, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2011
    01.png

02.png

03-1.png

05.png
    iTelescope integrates high accuracy angular measure, rangefinder, altitude measure, electronic viewfinder, night vision spyglass, 4x zoom camera, GPS location, data transfer and other useful functions. It is the most professional and completed toolkit in lots of areas.

****Features****
    -Milspec sighting telescope, rangefinder with mil standard
    -Night vision with filter chip and electronic identification, applicable in different environments
    -Compass(U.S. military standards), precisely indicates the current direction
    -Azimuth, elevation or spherical angles accurate measurement
    -GPS location,theodolite
    -4x zoom camera with a electronic viewfinder
    -Encrypted data share

Now u can download it in appstore.
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/itelescope/id413240091?mt=8
    :D:D:D:DAnd the BASIC VISION & FREE VISION are in review.

2. gojoygame

gojoygame Active Member

Oct 9, 2010
    Almost turn iPhone to a rifle...Except a trigger...
    fun!!!

3. alta219

alta219 Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2008
    #3 alta219, Jan 23, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2011
    Wow, this looks very similar to my app Theodolite, which has been on the app store since 2009:

[​IMG]

You are completely free to come up with new app concepts, and I have no problems if you want to take inspiration from Theodolite (many others have before). However, I have found some of my copyrighted artwork inside your app bundle. Care to comment on that?

4. gekkota

gekkota Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2008
    Why have you created three separate threads about the same app???
    No one likes when devs spam the boards like that...
    :mad:

5. john_simon

john_simon Member

Jan 22, 2011
    Similar does not mean the same!
    Take a look at rankings, we rank much higher than urs. Why do users download my application after yours? u know that, I think our applications is different.
    there‘s no slander on my tongue, ur app is good, but ours also cool.
    want it?
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/itele...413240091?mt=8

Attached Files:

• 01.png
      01.png
      File size:
      178.5 KB
      Views:
  6. gojoygame

gojoygame Active Member

Oct 9, 2010
    There are tens of thousands of copies in AppStore. But if an app or a game is great enough, no one can surpass it. Just like AngryBird vs Skulls&Trucks, Fruit Ninja vs Paper Ninja. Similar is not the point but quality. Will Rovio sue Appy "we create the idea of angrybird and u copy it with a new theme"?

I believe there are lots of improvements and new features in iTelescope, or the customers won't choose it instead of the other. It's definitely that the interface has been redesigned and easier to use.

7. alta219

alta219 Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2008
    #7 alta219, Jan 24, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2011
    Your app contains my original artwork (I have proof). That is a violation of US copyright law. Sales rank is unrelated. I am glad your app is selling well, but that has nothing to do with copyright laws.

iTelescope has its own unique features, and can legitimately compete with my app on that by itself. It does not need to rip-off my interface design, and it certainly doesn't need to contain my artwork inside the application bundle. That is a copyright violation, and makes everything else irrelevant.