Universal Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour - (by Gameloft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Dec 5, 2012.

1. agentblank

agentblank Well-Known Member

May 8, 2012
    3.00 but I havent played too much yet.

2. elisha11230

elisha11230 Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    I have unbearable lag on my iphone 4 :(
    any suggestions, besides of course upgrading to new device.

3. Shabbir

Shabbir New Member

Dec 6, 2012
    Im having the same issue using gyro on mc4 zero hour. The screen drifts left or down. Pls let me know if u find any solution. Thanks

4. Johnny101

Johnny101 Well-Known Member

Jun 29, 2011
    USA
    I completely agree, much better than mc3. Rip, JBruu, Killjoy, Lolovi, Underage, lets get some games going later.

I see Rip is already ranking up and kicking butt. Later peeps

5. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    I'm having the party issues too.

Bad, very bad. But if you've been playing MC3 then you should be happy that it runs better than that. So for me I don't notice the lag, because it's less than MC3, but again it's a lot worse than on any other device.

I'm rank 23 or 24, I'm ranking up fast too! :( In my friend ranks I was higher than all other but Paul :p Including Rip. But I guess with an iPad 4 he'll pass me soon. anyway, I've been trying to invite you all day long, but this party system doesn't work so well

6. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    Yeah I had 2.5-3.0 KD when I first started and played a few matches. Then I got into matches with IAP buyers and high ranks.

7. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    Btw, I don't understand people who say first gun is shit. It's good when you equip mags, holo scope, surpressor and grip.

8. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    Hey, to those guys who've bought guns, which gun(primary) should I buy?

9. underage17

underage17 Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2012
    I'm saving up 80k for that badass assault rifle which deals massive damage and has a high fire rate..
    What are your current loadouts btw?

..I've got the Socar with a grip (the 2nd one), a damage + range amplifying muzzle (first one I think), stock butt and the circular holo scope with a little triangle on it.
    I bought FMJ's from the store but realized it's not compatible with my gun

..Stock grenade and secondary weapon

..Military support > Normal recon and air strike (it's ACTUALLY useful here because you normally get 1 - 2 kills, unlike MC3 where you get none)

..Perks > I've taken the first one, and the one where you get military support with assist kills. Not gonna buy 2 grenades till after getting the 80k rifle

10. Solidfart

Solidfart Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2012
    #510 Solidfart, Dec 6, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2012
    I, Solidfart, hereby nominate Edward Page as the best antagonist in a war game. The character is blooming with evil charm, witty lines, and sarcastic innuendos.

I really love playing his parts while I don't even know the name of my guy on the good guys side.

Good job gameloft!

11. underage17

Nov 3, 2012
    It would be pretty epic if we could all team up into one party and kick butt.. but how?

12. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    My loadout is the first gun with surpressor, grip, the most expensive holo scope, extended mags and butt stock which was on default. Perks I have Intervention with Crippling perk(dont know name) where you shoot people and they cripple or something and then the helmet. Regular recon and I guess rest are default

13. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    By inviting 5 people to your party.

14. underage17

Nov 3, 2012
    is the crippling one and the helmet any good? do you actually notice their effects during gameplay?

It's so buggy right now, unless everyone's at the home screen at the same time and accept the invite, I doubt it'll work

15. Solidfart

Solidfart Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2012
    I don't know which guns you should buy but you should stop posting 5 messages in a row!

Lol

16. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    I don't know, haven't played much with helmet, but crippling one is good. Intervention is best class anyway. Just look at rank 30 and 40 perks!

Sorry I make up what I'm gonna say after I've posted and editing might make someone not see it

17. cutter

cutter Member

Dec 16, 2009
    it's begun

i know some people are going to say it's lag but i've been playing this series too long and have seen it in every version. But the speed hacking has already started

18. underage17

Nov 3, 2012
    Yeah, overall intervention is probably the best. But have you seen the rank 40 perk of the sniping one? I'll only buy it to see what it looks/feels like.

19. Drakeer Melkhor

Drakeer Melkhor Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2010
    Freelance
    Spain
    It's hard to play it with an iPad mini. Too many drops of frames in multiplayer, and almost unplayable in the campaign. :(

But the game is really good, I think it is the best fps right now.

20. Triscuitable

Triscuitable Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2011
    Games Journalist
    Seattle, WA
    Dude, it's pretty obvious that it's latency issues. Players would freeze up for a few seconds and then zip forward at light-speed. That's actual lag- not low FPS, not hacking, but legitimate lag.

Besides, if you're that concerned, tap their name and hit "report". Simple as that.