Universal REKT! by Little Chicken Game Company

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Muppetpuppet, Oct 2, 2017.

1. Knik

Knik Active Member

Sep 18, 2017
    Amsterdam
    Small update on the landscape left/right orientation issue! I found the bug and it will be fixed in the upcoming update.

2. Son of Anarchy

Son of Anarchy Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2015
    Male
    Shadow Runner
    Australia
    #22 Son of Anarchy, Oct 3, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2017
    Nah Dude, it's not freemium with a million consumable iap's... got no chance :p

3. Muppetpuppet

Muppetpuppet Well-Known Member

Sep 5, 2013
    Applied Game Developer
    Amsterdam
    As far as I can gather from different devs its not entirely the same for everyone. But with the stories you get contacted more than a week ahead of time. ;) Like the featuring request but more intense.

4. FiloMJ

FiloMJ Well-Known Member

May 16, 2015
    Male
    REKT! by Little Chicken Game Company

Full premium no iap no ads

This dev deserves all the success this game will have

5. solarnya

solarnya Well-Known Member

Jul 22, 2015
    Male
    Close to Tokyo, Japan
    I'm sold!

but no cash on AppStore so far..

6. orangecan

orangecan Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2011
    I'm enjoying it a lot so far but on the IPad I'm really struggling with the position of the brake button, could just be me but I find it tricky to take a hand off screen to move to brake.

7. sweetdiss

sweetdiss Well-Known Member

Jun 15, 2009
    Over the last three weeks only one game was F2P

8. AndrewPM

AndrewPM Member

Mar 21, 2014
    I'd love the option to have them above the turns.

Still, amazing game!

9. Knik

Knik Active Member

Sep 18, 2017
    Amsterdam
    Hey Orangecan! I'm aware the controls on iPad are not ideal. For getting into a drift you can also use swipe handbraking. When you have some speed, steer into a direction and swipe that finger a bit into the direction you are steering. This will engage the handbrake quickly to initiate a drift. I hope that helps a bit.

I might look into having a different control scheme for bigger screen available in an upcoming update!

10. Anonomation

Anonomation 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Came here to drop a congrats. I was watching the upcoming game thread. Rekt is currently #1 in the arcade section of the AppStore.

11. orangecan

orangecan Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2011
    Ahh nice - that's a lot better thank you for letting me know, that works for me!

12. Kimchisoju

Kimchisoju Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2015
    Male
    Caregiver
    Any chance of adding physcial stuff...

Like a ball to push around, and maybe something like online and goals on each side of the arena?

13. sweetdiss

sweetdiss Well-Known Member

Jun 15, 2009
    And maybe some rockets...?

14. Anotherkellydown

Anotherkellydown Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Bronze

#34 Anotherkellydown, Oct 4, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2017
    :D

I think it should be called “Pocket League” once all these changes are implemented. :p

Managed a score of 300,000+ all in one combo. I noticed that you can change your wheels by swiping down when on the vehicle select screen.

Glad to see a handful of friends on the GC leaderboards. Now someone beat me before I start rapid firing challenges at y’all. /jk

15. Supervlieg

Supervlieg Member

Sep 21, 2017
    CEO
    Amsterdam
    #35 Supervlieg, Oct 4, 2017
    I suggest you take a good look around the arena. You just might find what you like. ;)

Good name haha. Did you try the spinner to unlock more wheels?

16. Anotherkellydown

Anotherkellydown Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Bronze

#36 Anotherkellydown, Oct 4, 2017
    I do remember pushing a ball around in one of the first games I played now that you said that. Can't remember how it was activated though.

I have to commend you on the level design. As much as I've played this I still haven't mastered getting up to those higher platforms. Maybe once or twice.. You've managed to pack a ton of stuff into the one arena withought it feeling cramped. That said, I wouldn't mind seeing more arenas if you add content in the future. In fact, I'd gladly pay for more content.

I won a few cars and the white wash rims but I'm low on credits. These goals keep getting tougher. Not sure how to do the corkscrew then spin mission... edit: barrel roll (hit ramp with 2 wheels) then spin to do a corkscrew. Need to do 2 of them for the mission I'm on. Now I know how to do it at least (just had to read, lol).

I'll be leaving a review on the US App Store asap.

17. Supervlieg

Supervlieg Member

Sep 21, 2017
    CEO
    Amsterdam
    Ha cool, you've found the barrel roll! About your feedback, more arenas is high on our list! We tucked a few secrets in this one too. You'll find out as you rank up the highscores!

18. andsoitgoes

andsoitgoes Well-Known Member

any chance of a sandbox mode, maybe? No timers and just the chance to screw around and practice?

19. Knik

Knik Active Member

Sep 18, 2017
    Amsterdam
    Sandbox / practice / freeroam mode is a much requested feature and will be included in an upcoming update! :) Just have to think about the way we will shape it exactly.

20. zinkdogg

zinkdogg Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2013
    I really bought this for my 5 year old nephew, but got hooked into it. It took me a while for things to click. My best score was like 44,000 then all of a sudden I hit a monster combo and ended with 527,895. What are the reward points for? Am I overlooking something?