Unwanted Need for speed points

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by BilleeSugger, May 11, 2013.

1. BilleeSugger

BilleeSugger New Member

May 11, 2013
    Hi , this is a bit complicated & weird so I didn't really know what to put for a topic title.
    I bought my brothers iphone from him installed NFS most wanted & started playing as did he on his new phone . I could see him at 9th most wanted with 478,500SP so I registered for Origin & somehow I now had all his points & cars & 9th MW under my name. Didn't want that as I'd missed all the fun so I uninstalled & reinstalled it & am now 11th MW & still with the points & cars!
    As a said weird , the only thing I can think is that I have my brothers email account set up on my phone , all I want is to be start with a brand new app, any help would be appreciated

2. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    Not really sure what you're asking for but anything more than advice is not allowed on TA.

3. BilleeSugger

BilleeSugger New Member

May 11, 2013
    That's all I was asking for . I have no idea what you you mean, sorry

4. steven0451

steven0451 Guest

Try logging out of Origin in the game, then uninstall the game and make sure there is no save on iCloud. Then re-install the game. Hopefully that should work.