Automatic Sniper Rifle in NOVA

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by tzual, Feb 6, 2010.

1. tzual

tzual Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2009
    So I just got back from playing NOVA on Frozen. When I first joined I noticed something very odd. I noticed that before someone got killed with a sniper rifle, it shot about 5 times automatically. I have a reason to believe that this is a hack. The person who was hacking had a score of 22-5 before he left. I took a screenshot just in case. Has anyone ever encountered this before? Post your thoughts.

2. The Game Reaper

The Game Reaper Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2008
    The Emerald Isle
    I encountered something like that... what was the name?

3. Somerandomdude

Somerandomdude Well-Known Member

May 31, 2009
    Doing nothing of importance.
    Somewhere
    Yeah, some dude did this to me in a game once. It was a pain... We couldn't do anything since he was killing everyone almost immediately after spawning. Did you get the guy's name? I think the one I saw was Mactavosh or something else COD related.

4. tzual

tzual Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2009
    Mexecutioner was the name. I took a screen shot of the scores before he left. I will upload it soon.

5. CAPTAINK555

CAPTAINK555 Active Member

Jan 4, 2010
    Area 51
    Same thing happend to me. Has anyone seen the hack where a guy dies but he's still alive on the ground and can kill you but you can't kill him. Hackers suck.

6. Whosatm

Whosatm Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2010
    Hackers are becoming a serious problem in NOVA. A played a game where a guy killed people AS SOON AS THEY SPAWNED. You don't even get a chance to take a step. This multiplayer seriously needs to be fixed. This is making the game unplayable. I feel like I wasted that $7.