Poker game Idea.

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by OsideRida06, Jul 7, 2010.

1. OsideRida06

OsideRida06 Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2010
    I do not know if there is already a poker game like this so if there is please let me know so I can download it. :]

I would love to have a texas hold'em game on the ipad. A game in which you can also use many iphones. Your iphone would be your cards in your hands and whatever else information you might need? Like odds of winning or what not.

I know my uncle and I are both been poker fans. We get together all the time to play poker but we always use real cards. Pretty much all of us have iphones so it would be great to be able to use them in this way.

If I am not explaining this in enough detail please let me know. I would be happy to discuss it further. :]

2. OsideRida06

Jan 3, 2010
    I guess no one liked this idea?

3. Moonjump

Moonjump Well-Known Member

May 17, 2010
    Game designer
    Lincoln, UK
    I think there are few board games on the iPad where it is the board and the iPhones hold the pieces for each play. I think Scrabble is like that?

It could be good for poker also. It can give odds like you suggested. But particularly useful for people who are learning, telling people that it is their turn, how much they have to bet to stay in the hand, what hand they are holding, etc.

The only concern is how many people are happy just using a cheap pack of cards.

4. OsideRida06

Jan 3, 2010
    That is true. But where I live most of us who play poker have an Iphone. And one has an Ipad so we would all be set. Atleast make the game on the Ipad and then leave the option for the iphones on it? So you can turn that option on and off?