Tap of the Dead

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Try This, Apr 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Try This

Try This Member

#1 Try This, Apr 10, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2009
    Hi Everyone,

We're about to release our 6th game for the iPhone and iPod Touch called Tap of the Dead. TotD is our attempt at a different type control and gameplay on the iPhone. You can find more information and screenshots on the game at Tap of the Dead section on our website.

[​IMG]

All comments and suggestions welcomed! Feel free post here or use our support form on our site.

2. Spiral75

Spiral75 Well-Known Member

It looks cool. I think it would be cool to make an options to move the controls (buttons). i.e. have all 4 on the bottom rather then the 4 corners. I know for me......the way I hold my iphone I would prefer them all on the bottom. Just a thought :)

3. aboll2009

aboll2009 Well-Known Member

Apr 5, 2009
    School
    Atlantis
    Awesome.

Very clever control scheme. Looking forward to tracking this.

4. Seishu

Seishu Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Student
    us of a
    Wow! Very unique control scheme, this looks highly addictive.

5. K.D!

K.D! Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2008
    England
    Billy Frontier had an almost identical control method for the 'Duel' sections of the game. Still, you can never have enough Zombie games in my opinion.

Kris

6. Try This

Try This Member

@K.D!

Thanks for the heads up. We weren't aware that another game had a similar control scheme for so long. I feel with the multiple targets and overlapping sequences where one button push can hit multiple targets, it opens up more possibilities.

@Spiral75

We haven't thought about moving the buttons to a row on the bottom. Interesting thought, maybe it can be an alternate control scheme.

7. theone1007

theone1007 Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2009
    USA
    Ummm...maybe a no blood option? I'm a type of person who doesn't really like blood in games and I'm sure there are many people just like me. To appeal to the whole audience, I think a "no blood" option would be nice. Other than that, this game looks like something I would look into getting.

Good job on the game guys :)

8. Try This

Try This Member

Interesting suggestion! We may end up having to implement this anyway depending if the current version gets through Apple approval or not.

9. Try This

Try This Member

10. Swordplay

Swordplay Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2009
    Chicago
    That looks great! I can't wait to try it!