Eliminate Getting Out of Hand?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Genius, Nov 3, 2009.

1. Genius

Genius Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2009
    I playing without energy but Im actually pretty good so they place me with really high level people and they have rocket launchers and vaporizers and tank armor and i keep on dying all because i cant upgrade my armor/weapons is this happening to anyone else?:mad:

2. gelas_plastik

gelas_plastik Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2009
    In this game, people with more money prevailed :D ..

3. yourofl10

yourofl10 Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2008
    Just remember, that there (most likely) will always be better people than you in anything in life. ;);)

Anyways, maybe you need to buy power cells to get more credits so you can upgrade your armor etc...

4. jak56

jak56 Well-Known Member

not yet to me, but remember, this is what ngmoco want because they do want people to pay!

5. nodoctors

nodoctors Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2009
    but i love first person shooters that reward those who pay money as opposed to skill

matchmaking has yet to be perfected in any game, pc or otherwise, so i wouldn't expect it to be any different on the iphone platform.

6. S.I.D. CrAzY

S.I.D. CrAzY Well-Known Member

May 16, 2009
    I thought this was about the amount of threads that Eliminate is getting lately on TA....

7. gelas_plastik

gelas_plastik Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2009
    yeah, probably all eliminate thread should be eliminated and replaced with one ultimate eliminate thread instead ..

8. Mr. Charley

Mr. Charley Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2008
    No kidding.
    TA might as well become eliminate.com, where you will find anything, and everything, and even more than you wanted on Eliminate...

9. kmacleod

kmacleod Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jul 1, 2009
    Artist / Writer / Designer
    California
    Wait until more people start playing. My guess is that the matchmaking system will work much better once the pool of people to choose from grows.

10. d1

d1 Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2009
    trust me dude..b4 this game was global and was in the beta in Canada, my skill was like 3.4k-ish around lvs. 7-8, and i was getting put up against ppl lvs. 14+. i feel ur pain. lol. it does suck alot.

11. sebasterbator

sebasterbator Well-Known Member

#11 sebasterbator, Nov 3, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2009
    Holy crap I'm in the exact same shoes as you man. Here I am a level 8 actually trying to use skill and get head shots while these level 22's are running around with fully upgraded rocket launchers not even needing to aim CLOSE to me since they fire 5 rockets.

Is it possible to deskill yourself? Sure, I'm getting second place in these matches but it seems I'm doing so much more work to get there then the rest.

EDIT: Just figured out it is possible to deskill, awesome :)
    2nd EDIT: Upon further inspection, It seems to show that you have lost skill on the game over screen, but in reality it doesn't lower your skill, bummer.

12. cranker

cranker Well-Known Member

Jul 28, 2009
    Montreal
    Of course they want people to pay. They made this game to make a profit :)

13. wootbean

wootbean Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2009
    the next whiskey bar
    out of the 2563 eliminate threads made so far this is the first one I've visited
    never gonna bother with this game

14. DGH94

DGH94 Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2009
    Next to the Maiden
    This is all getting a little out of hand. We're at 10 threads just for Eliminate... a little too musch spam people...

15. Dylan1696

Dylan1696 Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2009
    Photographer/Graphic Designer/Electronics engineer
    Debbie did it here in '78
    Yes it is retarded too.

16. Will090

Will090 Well-Known Member

You would be rejoicing if there were 10 threads about aqua globs :D

17. RoyalCanadian

RoyalCanadian Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2009
    its going to start getting out of hand now that i finally got the vaporizer... watch out noobs