How do you beat the bug boss in Momo Alien Starcatcher game

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by maxxx, Dec 24, 2010.

1. maxxx

maxxx Active Member

Dec 23, 2010
    In Momo Alien game there is a Bug Alien type boss who fires rockets at you. I can fire the rockets after they land back at him but the meteors keep hitting me. I posted in the developers thread but didnt recieve an answer. Does anyone know if thier is a pattern or anything I have to look for?

2. Krehol Games

Krehol Games Well-Known Member

#2 Krehol Games, Dec 24, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2010
    boss

There are several ways to defeat the boss

1) Stay in the center of the screen , dont collect the small stars as they make you jump randomly. The boss should have landed a rocket to the left or right of you. Hit the 2nd rocket 1st then move left and hit the 1st rocket. Be careful sometimes you cant land the 2nd hit because the meteors are comming too fast. When the boss goes off screen make sure you position yourself in the center of the screen when he comes back.

2) Or you can keep just avoiding the rockets and meteors and concentrate on getting the invinbility power-ups. They come a little more often when the boss appears but the rockets can still kill you but the meteors cant. This is a sloppy way to do it but you can wear the boss down slowly.

3. maxxx

maxxx Active Member

Dec 23, 2010
    help given

Ok I used he 1st tactic and it works. I played the 2nd game(Worm) that was included in the game-pack , but this time I figured out how to beat him on my own.

4. Krehol Games

good

Iam glad you finally got past him. Good luck in reaching your new highscore!

5. maxxx

maxxx Active Member

Dec 23, 2010
    latest

Yeah I reached as high as 56,000 in the Momo Alien game and 75,000 in the Tumbles game. I think the other people are right. You should have advertised the Tumbles game more than Momo. Tumbles game is so cool!!!

6. Krehol Games

help for all users

If anyone has any questions on Momo the alien game or Tumbles the worm feel free to ask here.