Little Bee Studios presents -Juice Jumpers

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by mr_wexer, Jul 29, 2011.

1. mr_wexer

mr_wexer Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2011
    #1 mr_wexer, Jul 29, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2012
    Juice Jumpers is due for release on iOS in the fall. It a real jump in the puzzle genre with an ocean of high scoring depth and bonuses to be explored.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ImStrapped

ImStrapped Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2011
    Yauzaaa!!! Come on, now!

3. casuallover

casuallover Active Member

May 13, 2011
    Wow this is absolutely beautiful! Please release new info on gameplay soon :D

4. muffles

muffles New Member

Aug 25, 2010
    webdesigner
    I love the look. Great job

5. mr_wexer

Mar 6, 2011
    Thanks guys, we've worked really hard on trying to create a colorful world for this game. We'd love to hear any feedback from the TA community on the art style, so please keep any comments or questions coming. :)

Regarding the mechanic we'll be bringing loads of details to the table in the coming weeks. I can tell you that it is completely new to the puzzle genre. We're trying to create a puzzle experience that rewards experienced players with high risk play but also incentivises a more careful approach in a different ways. There's also a hell of a lot of animation for all the characters, so picture 10 Nom Noms and you're getting close :)

6. mr_wexer

Mar 6, 2011
  7. arta

arta Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2009
    Thanks for the link. It seems a little weird looking at all those features when the core gameplay mechanic is apparently a mystery.

8. DregsOnLegs

DregsOnLegs Well-Known Member

Aug 16, 2011
    Secretary
    City
    This looks pretty awesome and colorful..whens a gameplay trailer coming? Any release date window yet?

9. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    Looks awesome, but I desperately wanna see a gameplay footage.

10. mr_wexer

Mar 6, 2011
    Thanks for all the comments guys. We'll be ready to reveal all aspects of the game in the next month or so. Sorry for the lack of gameplay footage..I promise the next update I give will include an in-depth look at all the different types of gameplay and some awesome trailers.

weXer :)

11. Greenfox!

Greenfox! Member

Sep 26, 2011
    Wow this looks really beautiful, can't wait for more info :)

12. TIMELESS

TIMELESS Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2009
    I am waiting on this game also. I am buying as soon as it comes out

13. Argento

Argento New Member

Sep 26, 2011
    the visuals look really sweet. :)
    will the game itself look that colourful ?
    any hints on gameplay?

14. Greenfox!

Greenfox! Member

Sep 26, 2011
    so when will it be released

it looks really like its coming together nicely cant wait for its release :):):cool:

15. mr_wexer

Mar 6, 2011
    In answer to your questions guys. We decided to spend a little more time polishing and as a result we're not going to rush to have the app done for a December launch. We'll be done in '11 but are planning to delay launch till mid Jan :)

@Argento The in-game content is just as colourful. We've spent a lot of time designing 3 very individual HUD's that complement the very different styles of game-play in each mode. Plus the fact that it's a Puzzle game with characters that are fully animated and will feed into the game-play.

As far as putting the game-play into a genre I'd say it's primarily a matching puzzle game, with a bit of Warioware mixed in. The matching mechanics are entirly new to Juice Jumpers and we're very excited (also maybe overly cautious) about bringing that to the table. It's more of a thinking man's puzzle game, as we used the players interaction with the Jumpers as a way of scoring points in loads of different ways. For example creating a full board of same type Jumpers gets you massive point bonuses. We have lots of little tricks like that that are great side quests while you play :)

We're hoping that this entirely new approach to the genre will invigorate it with some fresh impetus and will get a lot of new players that maybe find matching gems a bit sterile at this point! :)

Here's a sneak peak at the icon!

[​IMG]

16. Greenfox!

Greenfox! Member

Sep 26, 2011
    Cheers for the update the icon looks cool :)

17. mauriced

mauriced Member

Dec 4, 2011
    hey so whens the next update?

will you guys be releasing a teaser trailer ?

btw the art and design blueprints look amazing:D

18. TC Games

TC Games Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2011
    iOS developer
    Looks awesome! :D

19. mr_wexer

Mar 6, 2011
  20. TIMELESS

TIMELESS Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2009

How much longer before the game is released. I loved this when I first saw it and waiting still for release. Thank you for the update.