Swordigo treasures walkthrough & Strategies - highly spoilerific!

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by metalcasket, Mar 22, 2012.

1. kukuryku

kukuryku New Member

Jun 5, 2012
    Hi,
    I've killed the boss in the chambers of the flame, met the old guy and got teleported back to the Great Caves, which is as far back as I can go now.
    I did the whole round again (beating the boss a 2nd time) and same thing happens - I'm stuck. How do I get to the Snowy Peaks now?

2. jeffnv

jeffnv New Member

Jun 7, 2012
  3. Pixell55

Pixell55 New Member

Jun 1, 2012
    #903 Pixell55, Jun 7, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2012
    Teleport to Icy Caves, if you haven't got there before, it's after Greyhedge Caves, and just go on foward till you get to there. I've gone through Snowy Summits and into the Frozen Temple, but that's as far as I went up now.
    My best guess is to keep going to the place with the question mark on it. (probably where you need to kill the fourth boss and get the last shard of the blade) Checking the map more often helps me in tight spots too. :)
    Hope this helps. :)

Btw. It'll be pretty much easy if you have already got the fourth spell. I'm sick trying to get the sign of the other dimension thing to the ghost of master.. I just seem to keep falling halfway with it. :( If you already done that part, it's quite simple... I guess. ^^

4. GAMESHARQ

GAMESHARQ Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2011
    Earth
    #904 GAMESHARQ, Jun 7, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2012
    [deleted]

5. GAMESHARQ

GAMESHARQ Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2011
    Earth
    I am stuck in the next to last room in the Frozen Temple and I can't find the key to get to the final boss.

Can anyone help me?

6. Echoseven

Echoseven Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 19, 2011
    The red Skittle
    This is quite honestly a guess - but have you tried using the dimension rift right before the gate?

7. cabdog

cabdog Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2011
    Help Please?

I am in the chamber of the mageblade. I see the gate with the key (don't have a key?) and the two boxes/crates. Every time I go to pick up the crates I cannot as my sword icon does not switch to the hand icon? I see the step up high so I must somehow pile the two boxes atop one another, correct?

Can someone please shed light into what I may be missing please?

Thanks so much in advance!

8. noura

noura New Member

Jun 16, 2012
    At last!

Arrghh!!! I've finally destroyed the source of corruption, won the game, got all the treasures but apparently i've only completed 99% as my profile says...what is that about?!

9. Echoseven

Echoseven Moderator

Jul 19, 2011
    The red Skittle
    Try visiting every building in every town, that usually does it.

10. spidey

spidey Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2010
    India
    All right, so i am asking you, very nicely. What's the shortcut here?

11. Echoseven

Echoseven Moderator

Jul 19, 2011
    The red Skittle
    Uh.. What?

12. spidey

spidey Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2010
    India
    actually forget that... i got the achievement by beating him without damage. Now the only achievement left is killing szan the angry. He isn't there in the marblemist cave. Where is he if not there.

13. Zarth61

Zarth61 New Member

Jun 26, 2012
    How.where.

How or where do you get the ability that allows you to swing on the purple slime things?

14. jenandlaw

jenandlaw Member

Jul 22, 2009
    #914 jenandlaw, Jul 1, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2012
    Weird gate in Western Guard Tower

In the western guard tower, to the right of the three swinging platforms, there is a ramp and a gate that doesn't have a lock. It's just a plain barred gate. Does anyone know how to open this gate? I'm stuck at 99% and I suspect the place I'm missing for the Explorer achievement is behind this gate.

Thanks!

EDIT: I'd still like to know the answer to this, but the place I was missing was the healer in Greyhedge Village, the one you have to go too far for so you go to the one in Florennum if you're low on hearts.

15. Agnapot

Agnapot New Member

Jul 2, 2012
    End of Game Leveling

Hey! So, got this game when it was free to try it out and it sucked away a week of my time with it's fantasticness. I really enjoyed that it was challenging as so few games are these days. Anyhow, now that it's beat I want to max out my experience (just for an excuse to keep playing!) but I'm not sure what enemies will give experience any longer, or where they might be. My character is level 21. Maybe I should just go kill more bosses? =P

Any hints? A list of what level critters are in each section? Thoughts? Thanks!

Cheers,
    ~Agnapot

16. jenandlaw

jenandlaw Member

Jul 22, 2009
    #916 jenandlaw, Jul 2, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2012
    Maxxing out character points.

I always finish with a character level of 21 but feel like I'm not done until I get to 25. I rack up points by hanging out in the last world at the last portal. I run past that first jumping boss then right before I leave I turn around and kill him with fireballs. Then I exit, run through the area with the spotlights that shoot fireballs and kill that jumping guy. Then I kill the two bats. Then I run right past the next winged corruptor and fall down where the last jumping boss is. I shoot all my fireballs at him before he comes on screen, then go left and kill the winged corruptor that I just skipped that has followed me. He can't shoot at me but my sword will kill him. Then I turn back right and shoot all my fireballs that have been reloading at the jumping boss, then finish him off with the sword. Then I exit and let myself get killed with fireballs and start all over with full firepower. I get about 550 character points per round. I'm sure there are bosses worth more points but this method is very easy.

I also think it's fun to go back to the beginning with all my points and go through the worlds again, when it's so easy to kill everything. I wish they would give us an option to keep our character points and powers and start a new map.

EDIT: I just realized that the points you earn in the method I described above decrease as your character level INcreases. For example, when I was a 23, I got 307 points for the last jumpy boss (Bishop, The Destroyer) but as a 24, I only get 230. FWIW.

17. Frn2000

Frn2000 New Member

Jul 27, 2012
    #917 Frn2000, Jul 27, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2012

18. Frn2000

Frn2000 New Member

Jul 27, 2012
    #918 Frn2000, Jul 27, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2012
    Edited

19. queenc

queenc Member

May 28, 2012
    Deadly Mage (30) – Kill Egogani, the Deadly
    found this guy if you need the achievement
    he is in the frozen temple after the snowy summit kinda looks like a mummy

If anyone has any tips on the last achievement I need- the explorer letmeknow
    ive been in every house don't know what I am missing

20. jenandlaw

jenandlaw Member

Jul 22, 2009
    For me, it's usually either that healer house that's not right by the portal in Greyhedge Village (the one up by the house you have to enter from the back by stacking pots on the ground by the front door) or an area in the red part of Great Caves. Go to the first Great Caves portal. Go right. Exit to the next room. In this room, there are two paths: the upper path that you have to use a bomb to blow that temporary rock wall, or the stairs down right before that to the lower path. Take the stairs, over the little area with four fire blobs, and exit that room to the red room. Go right and exit this room into the red room that makes you run down a winding path avoiding fire balls. This room is usually the one I miss. If it's not this, I have no idea. Good luck!