1st gen ipod bluetooth

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Zombie_dance, Jan 15, 2010.

1. Zombie_dance

Zombie_dance Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2009
  2. Whosatm

Whosatm Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2010
    "Does not work with iPod nano 4G, iPod touch or iPhone 3G."
    That's what it says on the red banner underneath the picture.
    It also says "Works with iPod video (5G), iPod photo (4G), iPod 1G, 2G and 3G, iPod nano 1G, 2G and 3G and iPod mini only."

3. HardcoreEricXXX

HardcoreEricXXX Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2008
    Virginia
    I had a similar device on my og, but it was kinda bulky when attached. it's more worth it to save your money and pick up a used 2g with it built in. It is a streamlined look when playin and easy to keep in your pocket or armband when walking or running.

4. Zombie_dance

Mar 5, 2009
    nah im going to hold off on buying another ipod im currently getting a 210$ air soft gun and starting a team i need the money. But how did it work? And can i use it for peer to peer?

5. HardcoreEricXXX

HardcoreEricXXX Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2008
    Virginia
    Only music with a2dp compatible Bluetooth headset. If you watch craigslist you can find 2g8g for ~125

6. Zombie_dance

Mar 5, 2009
    Still i have to buy a new battery, gearbox, and barrel which is alot then for my team ill probably need betting money :D also im waiting a few months then getting a 3g ipod and jailbreaking this obe then moding it for better frame rate and mobile wifi