Runes and Heroes Now Free!

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by King hAPPy, Feb 2, 2013.

1. King hAPPy

King hAPPy Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2012
    Can someone put the details, I'm a noob.

2. Rune & Heroes

Download the @FreeAppADay.com Store App and wish for more top rated paid apps like Rune & Heroes to become FREE for …
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Download the @FreeAppADay.com Store App and wish for more top rated paid apps like Rune & Heroes to become FREE for a day!
    Rune & Heroes is now ready to totally change the way you think and see the eliminate games~!
    ==============================================

"Rune & Heroes" is an elimination game, the greatest feature of the game is card development and card collection. you can defeat the enemy by eliminating the same rune stones and providing the power to your heroes, you can get experience and coins for heroes's fusion, and fight the bosses with your friends in plenty of instance zones.

FEATURES:

Fancy game picture, many colorful characters.

Build your team using classic characters.

Hundreds of heroes, abundant collection system, meet your huge collection desire.

Funny play type, plenty of instance zones and variety of activities.

Play stronger with your friends.

Great Evolution system, help you get even more brilliant heroes than wow.
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Card, Puzzle
    Release:Jan 14, 2013
    Updated:Nov 30, -0001
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

3. bramblett05

bramblett05 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    If you like puzzles and dragons then your not missing much as its a reskin and not as reskined as the other one that just came out. Seems graphics and UI was copied also it has bad time connecting.

4. ninjackid

ninjackid Well-Known Member

May 27, 2010
    Fancy game picture!

5. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    I never really got to play any of these... Which one stands out from the rest of the clones?

6. awp69

awp69 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Greenville, SC
    Was wondering this too. Actually like the concept of Puzzles & Dragons but hate the whole online requirement thing. With mention of problems connecting, I'm assuming the same thing is required here.

Any of these not require online and constant nagging to add friends, etc.?

7. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Same. I did try Puzzle & Dragons before, but was put off immediately by the online-only thing, so i was never really able to play it.

8. bramblett05

bramblett05 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    Then none of them as all require online to play.

9. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Thanks. What i needed to hear(read?) to make a decision.

10. awp69

awp69 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Greenville, SC
    Then someone needs to make one dammit! :)

Seriously, though, I know there's games in similar vein like Puzzle Quest and the Dungeon Raid-ish games. But I actually do like the gameplay of Puzzle & Dragons (and presumable this clone). I would rather pay for a game that didn't require online play.

I was even in my house and at one point my connection wasn't "strong enough" to save my game so I had to go to another part of my house. The concept of using friends' monsters is cool, but think these games could be just as fun without them.

11. Drexiel

Drexiel Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2011
    Commercial Diver
    Ponce, PR
    Those friends aren't really contacts or anything... they're just ppl you meet in game.... b4 every dungeon you get to pick a random monster from a random user that has a similar Rank to you... once you clear the dungeon you can send a friend request if you want to...

Having that monster/person as a friend will ensure that you can use his/her monster in dungeons and also being able to use their Leader Skill.

While i know how you feel against the online only part, i hope that at least you'll give it a try, im very much addicted to P&D so it's what i play most of the day and the friends thing is nothing to worry about(Not like for example, Farmvill, in which you need real life friends from you FB account in order to get bonuses, or Oregon Trail which needs Gameloft Friends)