iTunes Connect- Login problem

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by wastedyuthe, May 10, 2009.

1. Trying to see my sales figures today, and it constantly asks me to login every time I try to click Sales/Trend Reports, or Manage Your Applications etc. I login, then it takes me back to the same menu. I click the same button again, and am asked to login again! Anyone else having the same issue?

2. eVp

eVp Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2008
    I haven't faced the issue. However, I do have two pointers. First of all, I recommend getting AppViz. After the 30-day-trial I'm sure you are hooked enough to dole out the 29.99. Automatic report import from iTunes connect, graphs, sums, geographical location.. the works when it comes to reports. And as a huge plus, it also gets the reviews from every store.

http://www.ideaswarm.com/products/appviz/

Now, if you don't feel like an external app, try https://itts.apple.com/ instead. It logs in straight to trend reports, without the extra click in iTunes Connect.

3. #3 wastedyuthe, May 10, 2009
    Last edited: May 10, 2009
    Thanks for your help. The direct link to the report helped!

I have just noticed something on the report page- it says "Daily Top 50 (05/09/2009)" above the list. Does that mean there have been more sales than the ones listed? (there are 65 units sold on the list- that's more than 50. I'm confused).

Also, have you got a direct link to "Manage Your Applications" too? I want to change my description to add some review quotes, but I can't get in.

4. eVp

eVp Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2008
    I think it only shows the top 50 "lines". If you've done a few apps, you might end up with hundreds of country/app combos per day. You can download the daily reports to see the full listing. (and you probably should do that anyway - the daily reports are gone in a week. Something to show the grandchildren you know :) )

Btw, as far as I know, the payment module is the only external one. Too bad. :(

5. Thanks for your help eVp. I have just dl'd the app you gave a link to as well. Seems good so far. My only reservation is that I am not getting enough returns to shell out yet more cash, when I have already spent enough on advertising.

6. eVp

eVp Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2008
    Indeed. Then again, at least I wasted hours trying to calculate sums and using the horrid iTunes connect interface. (not to mention handling the saving of the reports or surfing iTunes for reviews). Figured a couple hours of my time should be worth the 29.99. Ahh, I sound like a salesman don't I? :D

To tell you the truth though, now I'm addicted to pressing "Download reviews" in Appviz...

7. #7 wastedyuthe, May 10, 2009
    Last edited: May 10, 2009
    Yes it is an excellent app, granted.

[UPDATE] Seems iTunes Connect has sorted its connection problems out- I can login fine now, and have managed to add some review quotes to my games description- helpful to show reviews from different countries.