AppZap Pro version has gone free because it is being removed from the AppStore

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by Snozberry, Dec 13, 2013.

1. Snozberry

Snozberry Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2012
    App info is currently processing and/or the app is not yet fully available for sale on the US App Store.

HD version:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/appzapp-hd-pro-daily-new-apps/id428248004?mt=8

[​IMG]

This has been one of my all time favourite apps, it has saved me hundreds of dollars and I'm devastated to see it will be removed from the AppStore.. I'm assuming apple is now removing these kinds of apps in order to make room for their own new feature perhaps? But I can't see apple promoting sales, they want you to pay full price.. Maybe that's why they are removing it? Who knows, but appzap has said that the app will continue to work, as long as you have it installed on your device, you just won't be able to download it after tomorrow. So make sure you pick it up now, or forever be in regret!

It's basically a social network for the AppStore, where you rate, comment on, and set price alerts for games and apps, you can also make collections of apps, watch lists, and browse a bunch of different lists like "popular, top rated, most discussed, too new games, etc)
    And every day it makes a list of the best sales of the day, and also the best new apps that have been released that day.

2. Snozberry

Snozberry Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2012
  3. ramon31

ramon31 Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2011
    Hortacultrist
    Australia
    I'm not really sure why they are removing this, they have only just given the app a major update.
    I use this app to find most of my apps, very helpful in finding those hidden gems!!

4. 7lilwhitewolf7

7lilwhitewolf7 Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2012
    Male
    Not hear on earth
    Georgia,Cleveland Ohio,Texas,New York