Chinatown Wars - HELP!

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by XHTZK, Feb 4, 2010.

1. XHTZK

XHTZK New Member

Nov 26, 2009
    Hi guys,

Just had a quick question regarding GTA:Chinatown Wars. Has anyone received the double body armor reward for beating Vigilante? I've tried countless times and seemingly received the gold medal, but I still only have single body armor.

Has anyone else had this problem, and/or is there a specific way to beat Vigilante to guarantee the reward (like only using the one cop car, never leaving it etc.)?

Thanks for your help!

2. Whosatm

Whosatm Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2010
    Once you get a gold medal, it will say you have unlocked the double body armor perk. It isn't there visually, but your armor is A LOT more durable. Also, you should have posted in the GTA thread.

3. XHTZK

XHTZK New Member

Nov 26, 2009
    Thanks for that, I thought it did appear visually (as a secondary bar). I believed the GTA thread was for general commentary, but I'll post in a specific-game thread in the future.

4. Random_Guy

Random_Guy Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2009
    Australia, mate!
    Yeah, there isn't a double bar that shows it, but it's there alright!

5. CaseyLay

CaseyLay Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2009
    Does anyone know how I can get Ammunation.com working? I'm getting a little tired of playing pirate with their semis, as fun as it may be.

6. Whosatm

Whosatm Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2010
    You get an email from them after about 5 missions. Don't worry, I didn't know either, I almost beat the game without it! Btw, Google is your friend.