The TribeZ (game play discussion)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by girlpower, Apr 21, 2012.

1. grandmom

grandmom Member

Oct 20, 2012
    foxy can un tell me what resourses i need to mine coral. Long time coming but I am now building 3 mines I would like to send over what ever I need once the mines are done. I assume lot of food but what else? sand, ft marble?

2. Snickpeaton

Snickpeaton New Member

Nov 5, 2012
    Producing Coral

You only need workers and coin to produce coral.:)

3. Fosferus

Fosferus Active Member

Aug 13, 2012
    And the right island to mine it on. It's mined from 4th island; sand from 3rd;marble on 2nd.. I don't know about copper but I did have 2 labs on 4th island making glass

4. Margaretis

Margaretis Well-Known Member

May 27, 2012
    Copper is only available on the 5th, Murlod Island.

5. Fosferus

Fosferus Active Member

Aug 13, 2012
    I did fine on sand with 4 fully upgraded sand pits, but I'd just started murlod when my game died. Still no update for those of us locked out of game and no update on personal ticket regarding refund if gems and the level boost I was promised. Since I can't log in its pointless lol

6. titani

titani Member

Oct 17, 2012
    Just update 1 hour ago and now the game is dead, loading 100% then out. Im using iphone 4s with iOS 5.0.1. Im on lv 40 already and I got stuck on "Find a calculator in the wrecked airplane". I search the airplane for nearly 2 weeks and found nothing. I update the game hoping this will solve the problem but now it ia worse. Now I have to start from the beginning with my Nexus tablet. Grrr grr grr. I hate myself not reading these posts before.

7. Fosferus

Fosferus Active Member

Aug 13, 2012
    Titani- that sucks! Keep searching plane though as you will get the items eventually.

8. grandmom

grandmom Member

Oct 20, 2012
    thanks S I have been very busy making sand and cut stone to ship over Now to get to the coral making!

9. grandmom

grandmom Member

Oct 20, 2012
    Tnks guys Sand sand sand.

10. jdmvette

jdmvette Member

Aug 10, 2012
    Update for iPad is out!

11. durablecheese

durablecheese Member

Oct 31, 2012
    Yes, hooray; and it works for the HD version, well at least mine did. Still no update for the phone where all my game progress is.

12. jdmvette

jdmvette Member

Aug 10, 2012
    Is anybody elses experience messed up with the new ipad update?

13. XBurt

XBurt Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2012
    Update

My last Island filled with the big evil looking trees. Every spot that was open got a tree.

The ghosts are a pain.

14. jdmvette

jdmvette Member

Aug 10, 2012
    No i meant the experience points no longer add up and my level is @ 60 and doesnt increase.

15. Dayna524

Dayna524 New Member

Sep 29, 2010
    New update

What does it mean by find something alien.

Mine is also at 60 and no xp is counting. At least my money is.

16. Margaretis

May 27, 2012
    #1296 Margaretis, Nov 7, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2012
    I'm afraid we have at least to complete the 3 lenghty deals at the spa to know...

17. Midge

Midge Member

Jul 1, 2012
    My ancestors island has been dead since mid August waiting for the update. The update did nothing to resolve the problem. Think it's odd the update prompts made no mention of bug fixes. Gotta wonder if game support is stumped and doesn't know how to fix all the bugs.

18. Fosferus

Fosferus Active Member

Aug 13, 2012
    In last few emails I received it read as if another update to address problems with the 1.4.5 iPhone update were imminent but been over week and nothing. I think they are trying to figure out how to tell some of us that we have fatal error and have to reinstall although the email I had states explicitly that reinstall Will Not fix crash at load screen issue

19. Margaretis

May 27, 2012
    I'm on Alien island :)! I could come after explore the shuttle.
    It's a beautiful island withnice and different trees.
    Some buildings are burnt so need restoration
    Tip: don't open the treasures, otherwise you'll loose lumber and stone, as happened to me, once the warehouses are full with 500!

20. Snots

Snots Member

Oct 28, 2012
    I went from 74 XP to 42. Happiness stayed at 72.