Universal [BETA] Sign up for Surely Impossible? beta. Starting soon

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Spiced Bean, Jun 9, 2016.

1. Spiced Bean

Spiced Bean Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Beta test my up coming game and a chance to win $50 iTunes gift card!

Hey Gamers! My new release isn't too far away and I wanted to reach out and see if some of you lovely folk would like to beta test Surely Impossible?

What is Surely Impossible?

A platform/endless runner hybrid that is so challenging that you ask yourself 'that's Surely Impossible?' As 'glowy', you must bounce, avoid and move colored objects to ensure safe passage across some deadly levels. Things move, roll, fly, drop in an attempt to stop you. Can Glowy survive in your hands?!

Featuring close to 100 levels(updates will add more), checkpoints (phew!) and neat art style, plus leader boards.

As the game moves to beta, it will be closed but would like to offer the fantastic members of this forum an opportunity to help beta test the game prior to release. Places are limited and welcome those with mobile phones or tablets on both iOS and Android. Everyone who participates will get a free copy of the game(via promo code) and entry to win $50 iTunes gift card.

Beta testing will begin early July with the game launching in late Summer.

Screenshots

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Spiced Bean

Thanks for the replies all. If anyone is interested, follow the link.

3. kripa1415`

kripa1415` Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2012
    Such an interesting game ! I signed up and can't wait for beta testing your game !

4. Spiced Bean

Cool! Thanks to everyone who has signed up so far. It will be interesting gathering feedback and to see if it really is challenging to play(which is the idea)

5. Spiced Bean

Hi all - just a heads up that this is the final 7 days to sign up and test Surely Impossible? Many thanks to those who have already placed their name on the dotted line.

6. Spiced Bean

last 24 hours

Hey Gamers!

Just 24 more hours for those interested in beta test Surely Impossible? Thanks again to those who have already submitted their names.