Looking for feedback and Info on KIIP

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by ns804apps, Nov 21, 2012.

1. ns804apps

ns804apps Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2012
    Richmond, VA
    Has anyone utilized KIIP for in app advertising? I spent time tonight discussing their concept with them and I really like it. Instead of ads in the app you set achievements and when a user reaches that achievement they get a real world reward. you get your cut per click. so it is advertising without being a pain.

Has anyone actually utilized their service? what is the impact and what was your experience?

2. PikPok

PikPok Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2009
    Wellington
    We just integrated Kiip into Slam Dunk King in an update which has been live for just over a week, and have integrated into 2 further products (one releasing today, one in December).

So far, so good. The Kiip team has been very supportive, and eCPMs have been high, though we need to gather more consumer feedback on their impressions. Reporting is perhaps the biggest weakness so far, but they are already working to improve that and rolling out new reporting tools soon.

With the release of this new games, we should have some solid data to work from regarding Kiips performance within the next week.

3. ns804apps

Nov 19, 2012
    Richmond, VA
    Great Thanks for the info and keep me posted if you do not mind. The people have been really cool so far and I like the concept.

I hope it goes well for you..

4. PikPok

PikPok Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2009
    Wellington
    If you want to see it in action, our latest release to have Kiip integration is coming out today and should be on the US store in the next 30 mins.

OREO: Twist, Lick, Dunk
    https://itunes.apple.com/nz/app/oreo-twist-lick-dunk/id567937257

This game has both Kiip Real Rewards (coupons) and Kiip Branded Moments (gifted virtual currency).

5. ns804apps

Nov 19, 2012
    Richmond, VA
    perfect thanks I will download it and check it out.

6. FlowStudioGames

FlowStudioGames Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2011
    Co-Founder
    Europe
    Thanks guys, I had the same question as ns804apps so this was very helpful. I have a call with them on Monday so we will see.

7. Rainier

Rainier Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2012
    I just got contacted by them and am curious if others can add additional thoughts about their continued experience with them?

Did anybody experience bugs from the code they integrated into your apps?