they ever gonna make a level editor for touchgrind?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by ktfright, Sep 13, 2009.

1. ktfright

ktfright Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2008
    Student,Rapper,Game Dev.
    Hawthorne,California
    Anders and illusion labs haven't really said anthin about it in a while. Just wondering, cause I want a stair gap to darkslide on!!!

2. mattll

mattll Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2009
    bavaria
  3. HardcoreEricXXX

HardcoreEricXXX Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2008
    Virginia
    I get the feeling that since it was a success they have no desire to revisit it and add content. They'll use their 1000's of reviews and 4-4 1/2 star rating as reason not to add anything to the game

4. Somerandomdude

Somerandomdude Well-Known Member

May 31, 2009
    Doing nothing of importance.
    Somewhere
    It's too bad, but I think that Illusionlabs has moved on from this game. Really unfortunate as it was my second purchase (after Bros. In Arms) and I still find it to be one of my greatest time killing apps. This was the one thing I was really looking foward to in the 2 or so updates they released. While the board customization thing was cool, I would have rather seen a park editor. Seems like a simple implementation as there are only a few pieces in the game. Just stack them in different ways and you have a great park, like some of mine in the Tony Hawk games (I made some great parks back when I was really playing those games alot). Let's just hope I'm wrong. On the bright side though, I thought I heard something about a park editor, so we'll just wait and see.

5. DirkRugged

DirkRugged Well-Known Member

Aug 5, 2009
    Games Designer
    At the moment Calgary AB, Canada
    I would love to see a park editor, and a way to zoom in and out. The game would then be pretty close to perfection.