iPhone Infinity Blade: Dungeons [Cancelled]

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, Mar 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xeyad

Xeyad Well-Known Member

Jan 31, 2012
    we don't trolls...either give us a link, or sod off

2. chris1a

chris1a Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2010
    Sweden
    No time dude! lookin for my Gundalf suit, gonna wear it aaall night.

3. workingman

workingman Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2012
    Maintanence
    Ma
    Just read last page and omg is it funny

4. workingman

workingman Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2012
    Maintanence
    Ma
    There has not been 1 single game since the App Store was born that was delayed big time that I enjoyed when it finally released.

5. bramblett05

bramblett05 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    Forgotten is coming along better then IB at least there is updates from the developer lol

6. Johnny101

Johnny101 Well-Known Member

Jun 29, 2011
    USA
    It is almost painful to keep up with that thread. The dev started on that game in 2009:eek: I'm sure it will be great but 4 years in the making, Yikes !!

7. ImJPaul

ImJPaul Well-Known Member

May 23, 2012
    Male
    MGMT!
    Baltimore
    This thread is getting less and less popular. I've given up on this game. I don't think it's coming anymore.

8. Johnny101

Jun 29, 2011
    USA
    I'm thinking, you may be right. The lack of communication with these guys is horrible. They have made so much money with infinity blade 1 and 2. That maybe that just don't care about the paying customer anymore. Epic, I like your games but your communication sucks :p

9. ip4weather

ip4weather Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2012
    why mods didn't close this thread?:confused:

10. McCREE

McCREE Well-Known Member

Aug 26, 2010
    Acting like Epic owes you a game is ridiculous. It's not ready, so they're not releasing it. I wish more developers would take this kind of precaution rather than release buggy, unfinished games.

TA is a gaming website and as such, they go out of their way to get the news as soon as possible. The fact is, most people don't know anything about this games' development cycle and haven't been following it for almost 2 years. Maybe we shouldn't get the hype train rolling as soon as we do here, so you guys don't lose touch of reality.

11. Johnny101

Jun 29, 2011
    USA
    I'm not acting like Epic owes me anything. I'm just stating a fact, their communication sucks. They originally said this game would be out by December 2012. At least drop a line and state if they are moving forward with the game or maybe they have dropped it ( who knows ?)

I don't really care if the game is released in 2014 but some sort of update would be nice.

12. ImJPaul

ImJPaul Well-Known Member

May 23, 2012
    Male
    MGMT!
    Baltimore
    I've wanted that from the beginning. They tried very subtle updates on the Epic forums when impossible took over. This game is either scrapped and we'll never see it or they're just waiting to come out of the dark with something amazing. I think IB as a franchise is wayyyy to popular for them to give up on. Especially considering its the highest paying game for what they put into it. So worst case scenario, they scrap IB: D and they release IB3 later this year. Not too shabby of an outcome.

13. Sanuku

Sanuku Well-Known Member

Epic Games is closing Maryland-based Impossible Studios and has delayed development on Infinity Blade: Dungeons, the company announced today.

Score:

Could someone now finally close this thread since at the current point there is absolutely no sense why it is still open.

14. Joltrabbit

Joltrabbit Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2012
    DOooooooooooooooMmmmmmmmmmm!!!!

(Ibtl) In Before the lockdown

15. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    I had a feeling something like this would happen.

Ah well.

16. Quazonk

Quazonk Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2011
    Shit. That's a serious, serious bummer. Oh well, at least we have thousands and thousands of other games to tide us over in the meantime.

17. DaviddesJ

DaviddesJ Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

May 19, 2010
    Burlingame CA
    Why can't we discuss the closure of the project? How does it offend you to let people post on what they want?

18. Eli

Eli ᕕ┌◕ᗜ◕┐ᕗ
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

Ahh well, it was going to be free to play anyway. I guess pick your poison over which makes you more angry.

19. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    I don't believe you for one second :p

20. Triscuitable

Triscuitable Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2011
    Games Journalist
    Seattle, WA
    I'm going to go with the journalist, and not the forum-goer. I'm new to games journalism, but I've written enough reviews, and a couple articles to know that trusting the guy who does the writing is better than the assumption of another.

Just sayin'.