Steelesound - Sound Design / Composing

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by steelesound, May 11, 2013.

1. steelesound

steelesound New Member

May 11, 2013
    #1 steelesound, May 11, 2013
    Last edited: May 21, 2013
    [​IMG]

Hey everyone!

My name is Chase Steele; I am a sound designer and composer. I love working with games I also do film audio postproduction work as well. My biggest desire as a sound designer and composer is to provide consistent and great quality in my work at all times. I am friendly, very easy to work with and I am great with communication.

Sound Design / Asset Creation
    I love to go out field recording and capturing as much original content as I can for my sound design. I employ both traditional sound design principles as well as the use of synthesis, and usually a combination of both.

Composition / Recording & Mixing
    I will tackle any style of music you're interested in having. All I require is a good description of the feel and instrumentation you are looking for. I am a vocalist; I also play guitar, piano, bass, and various brass instruments. I have great attention to detail and I love to bring realism to the music I record/mix in as many ways as I possibly can.

Overview of Skills/Experience
    I have 10 years experience in audio production, music composition & 5 years musical instruction. I work with Pro Tools 10 Native/HD, Logic Pro, Audacity, Reason, Sibelius 7; I also have Omnisphere, Kontakt and more.
    I have experience with Unreal Development Kit, FMOD, Melodyne, Kontakt, iZotope Iris, Mac and Windows operating systems

Rates
    I am extremely flexible and willing to work with any kind of budget you have. We will negotiate and figure something out that will work for both of us. Let's talk!

My online portfolio can be found at www.steelesound.com I can also provide a more comprehensive resume if you are interested.

2. steelesound

steelesound New Member

May 11, 2013
    Updates!

I've recently updated my portfolio with some sound effects and music I did for the latest game I worked on Brave Kids. Check it out!