Tale of Tibet (by Shrine Studio) [Universal]

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by ShrineStudio, Jun 6, 2013.

1. ShrineStudio

ShrineStudio Member

Jun 6, 2013
    Exotic! Hilarious! Can’t stop playing it!

[​IMG]

The game is inspired by the old and mysterious Tibet culture. To find his mom, little lama Lan begins his exciting journey. Many interesting stories happen on his way.

[​IMG]

Lan, controlled by the player, will walk across the primeval forests, climb up the snow-covered mountains and go through the underground palace. By drawing vines to connect the two sides of cliffs or streams, lan could pass the difficulties and walk forward.

[​IMG]

Present by Shrine Studio
    Platforms: iPad, iPhone, iTouch
    Estimated release:Aug.

Feel free to ask anything interested you, we are more than willing to answer!

To keep posted:
    Like us on Facebook
    https://www.facebook.com/TaleofTibet
    Follow us on Twitter
    https://twitter.com/TaleofTibet

2. TheFrost

TheFrost Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2010
    Those are some stunning pictures, specially the first one! Could so be so kind and tell us what kind of game is it? A platformer? A runner?

3. ShrineStudio

ShrineStudio Member

Jun 6, 2013
    Hi Frost, thank you for your interest. The art team tried their best to create the attractive artwork it’s actually a console Puzzle/Adventure game, which has a moving story line. You will follow the plots and walk through the map to finish each assignment.
    The main character lama Lan has the miraculous power to control plants, such as the vine showed in picture above or the fruit by holding which Lan is heavy enough to open the gravity gate.

It’s easy to get started and has a lot of brain teasers to test your ingenuity as level goes up.

4. copaeci

copaeci Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2012
    student, writer, reviewer, beta tester
    ID
    looks nice... yes, that first pic really catch my attention.
    can't wait to see trailer video soon

5. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    I really love visuals and presentation from brilliant minds. The different interpretations of Alice in Wonderland makes it one of the best book titles for me, and the creativity found in the first screenshot above makes me think i will like this too.

6. Alister

Alister Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2012
    Philippines
    Somehow as I look at the screenshots,it reminds me of lost winds..Or rather guess it will have similarities..

7. ShrineStudio

ShrineStudio Member

Jun 6, 2013
    #7 ShrineStudio, Jun 9, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2013

Hi Copaeci, thank you for your interest.
    we have assembled a talented team and we are all really putting our hearts into this game. The trailer video will come soon and you may like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/TaleofTibet or follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/TaleofTibet:)

8. TheFrost

TheFrost Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2010
    Great to know! Will follow this one :)

9. ShrineStudio

ShrineStudio Member

Jun 6, 2013
    Thank you for your support. You are right that we do hope Tale of Tibet could bring our players a magical and wonderful experience. We not only created different Tibet taste scenes but also designed many characteristic local NPCs.:D

10. ShrineStudio

ShrineStudio Member

Jun 6, 2013
    Maybe the atmosphere of the religious art makes the two games look like each other to a certain extent.;)

11. copaeci

copaeci Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2012
    student, writer, reviewer, beta tester
    ID
    any news for this? The game looks so promising...

12. Yes, that first pict looks very nice.

13. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    New information of this game? I have waited for long time...