Mega Man II Buy or No Buy?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by 3greviews, Jan 25, 2010.

1. 3greviews

3greviews Member

Jan 24, 2010
    Mega Man II just dropped to 99cents today, and I'm highly considering purchasing it. I have played the lite version and I must say, it is a bit fun. It won't be an addiction, but will be a significant addition to my game catalog. Now I am asking you guys. Buy or No Buy? Do you have the game? Do you like it? Hate it? Ignore it?

2. songbird

songbird Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2009
    I have heard from many friends (whose opinions I value) that is it a really great game and they bought it full price. If you liked the lite, then go for it.

3. spidey146

spidey146 Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2009
    I bought it when it was $3 and it is really good, the controls are a little stiff at first but you get used to it.

4. Spamcan

Spamcan Well-Known Member

It's certainly one of those cases where you're going to notice an increased difficulty due to lack of buttons but for under a buck I say go for it, or you could just try out the lite version first.

5. mrholder

mrholder Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2008
    It's fun. I've beat it on easy. Now going through it on hard. It does take some time to get used to.

6. don_k

don_k Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2008
    Buy!

Love it and it's a great classic collection :)

7. jbone1337

jbone1337 Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2010
    if you jailbreak your idevice, you can get nes/snes/gba emulators. and nes one you can get megaman 1-6, snes you can get megaman 7,x,x2,x3 lol

8. jstg

jstg Active Member

Dec 28, 2009
    Dock Worker
    Washington
    I'd say go for it. You enjoyed the lite version, and at $.99 even if you get tired of it, it's not a huge loss

9. Oliver

Oliver Well-Known Member

Strange question, since there is a lite version. Just try this and if you like it, buy it. I tried it and did not buy it after that ;).

10. araczynski

araczynski Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2009
    programmer
    omaha, ne
    seen it hit 99 twice now, now sure how many times its been there.

never had any particular love for the series, played a few of the originals on the NES, don't remember them being particularly 'wow' to me, so have no interest in reliving the 'meh' moments.