Saved Game Inaccessible Astro Ranch

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Joshn, Mar 1, 2010.

1. Joshn

Joshn Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2009
    England
    Ok, it seems to me that the permanent crash theat stops you accessing you'e saved game happens on/after day 26 on the game. So i want everyone who has had this problem to tell me the day it happend on. This way we can help tag games fix the problem. I do not want to hear about normal crashes while farming ect.

2. aquatic

aquatic Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2009
    Professional Game Tester
    WA, USA
    In regards to the crash/save fuxor'd issue

happened to me on day 25/26, reluctant to start over until a stability fix since it seems no one is really getting past the winter.

so sad, my buffalo, sheep and cows were all getting so big and everything was looking so good on my farm, was just about to fully automate my plant system too.

well at least I can play up to the winter just for kicks, still happy about my game purchase, can't wait till a stable version.

Goodluck TAG!! If I could jump on your team, I would. Sincerely
    -J

Attached Files:

3. Doornob

Doornob Member

Feb 8, 2010
    Port Orchard WA
    day 26. had my gf try it on hers too, same thing for her.

4. Harpua

Harpua Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2009
    Yep, day 26 for me as well!!

5. ultimo

ultimo Well-Known Member

May 5, 2009
    Paul!
    This thread needs ya attenshun! :cool:

6. Paul@Tag

Paul@Tag Well-Known Member

Oct 4, 2008
    Scotland, UK
    Hey folks thanks for the help - yes you have my full attention!!!

Update on the bug situation...

Good news!

We have tracked the day 26 bug. It is now fixed and in test... also looking at the scoreloop social issues (we think this is just happening to folks that have already got a scoreloop game on their devices) in the meantime rename in the first page of the computer terminal in the house.

Expect to have an update fixing the main things by tuesday/latest wednesday. Should be with you folks by the weekend if Apple are fast!

Also if you get a crash going into the front end/menu on playing the first time please reboot your device. It is clearly low on memory and needs a reset! Amazing how many people still dont know about this - so please tell them if they post that issue here.

Thanks again for your patience - glad to see you are having heaps of fun with the game.

7. minorpane

minorpane Well-Known Member

Thank god I just saw this. I'm at day 24. [phew]