Adventure To Fate - A Quest To The Core (A Dungeon RPG)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Touchmint, Sep 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nekku

Nekku Well-Known Member

May 31, 2013
    Hey :)

Thanks for all the info you are providing!
    I like the changes you made for the interface.
    It's a great idea to let users creating their own items/spells/etc. and I will definitely checking it out as soon as it arrives in my AppStore!

Keep it rolling! :D

2. Touchmint

Touchmint Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix
    Just another status update.

Entering the final round of gameplay testing. Me and about 3 other testers replaying through on all the classes checking for final bugs / need to polish.

Design is about 90% done on iPhone and just starting on iPad.

Sound framework is complete just waiting on music to finish up so I can put it in.

While I'm waiting on testing I plan on updating the website and doing some hype marketing for the game so keep an eye out.

3. christopherrocs

christopherrocs Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2013
    This looks awesome! Hoping for iPod 4 supp, Druid class, here I come!

4. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Sounds good man! Hoping for a seamless development process and a near-release!

5. Touchmint

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix
    Hey guys thanks again for the support here are a few more screens of the user interface. I will post another video once sound gets completed!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Touchmint

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix
    Just a quick update. I've been working with sound over the last week or 2 and I've got about everything picked out and programmed in. I'm going to try to post a video tonight or tomorrow.

The video will be a small demo of game play to give you an idea of the feel of the game.

7. Touchmint

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix
    I am just finishing up some testing as well as some polishing. I realize I have not posted anything for a while so here is a quick preview video of the game. (Sorry about the sound quality)

I am shooting to submit the game on April 15th.

8. Touchmint

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix
    Just another update here.

I am in the final stages and just finishing up some testing, design work and writing. Here are a few screens of recent design work I did on the item color system.

[​IMG]

9. Touchmint

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix
    #49 Touchmint, Apr 23, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2014
    If all goes well I am hoping to submit this weekend or at the latest next week.

Just doing some final testing as well making design adjustments for iPad and 3.5inch

Once I submit I will update the website with current content as well.

Feel free to ask any questions id love to take a break from resizing stuff all day haha.

(Edit autocorrect got me good)

10. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Niiiiice! Cant wait to get my hands on this!

11. Touchmint

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix
    Looking to submit today or tomorrow depending how things go. I am working on the metadata and Icons now. Here is where I am at with the icons so far I am trying to decide between backgrounds.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I am kind of leaning towards the green but any input would be great!

12. jgainsbrugh

jgainsbrugh Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2013
    Green one is good. Game looks great. I will be buying. Thank you!

13. Touchmint

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix
    Thanks yes I ended up going with the green one for all devices and thanks glad to see you are interested!

14. Touchmint

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix
    Well I did it!

After 7+ months of developing I finally submitted Adventure To Fate! I gotta say there were times when I didnt think I would ever finish but here i am haha.

I still have to pass review but I am proud to be a "real" game developer. I remember reading this site/forum years ago wanting to be a part of the action. I wanna say thanks to all the ta users for the inspiration to create adventure to fate. This is a great community and reading these forums definitely gave me the push i needed to make this game possible.

Over the next week or so while I wait for review I will be spending my time marketing/cleaning up my ugly website. I will also be posting some some screen teasers and maybe get my act together and create a real marketing video.

Once release happens I will be giving away quite a few promo codes so keep an eye our for those too.

Thanks again everyone!

15. Vovin

Vovin 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Nov 28, 2009
    Germany
    oooooooohhhh.... this looks so great! I really can't wait to put that on my device! I am really into rogue-likes in the last months (at the moment, I also fell in love with Sword of the Stars - The Pit (yeah, thanks, Lord Gek, for making be buy it and also develop a serious addiction :rolleyes: ) for PC, but I also constantly look out for good looking iOS rogue-likes. This definately seems to be one. There are a lot of good looking rogue-likes coming next weeks/months. After that Flappy-Tsunami, it's quite refreshing. :)

16. Touchmint

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix
    Great to see you are looking forward to it and yes I am glad the flappy bird thing is dieing down. It just sucks to see people waste talent that could be going toward good creative products on trying to copy and take advantage of another persons success. 99% of games are inspired by other games but theres a fine line between trying to improve on/bring new stuff to a game and just trying to catch onto a games success and making a few bucks.

17. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    Looking forward to the release; good choice with the green icon. Convratulations to Touchmint on crossing the finish line.

18. Touchmint

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix
    Thanks!

It was a long and interesting journey for sure. I learned so much and had so many fun times I almost forget all the horrible bug battles and whatnot haha. Honestly at times I didnt think id ever see that finish line so it feels pretty good.

Heres a preview screen from my submitted iPad screens.

[​IMG]

19. Touchmint

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix
    Here is another preview screen for now:

[​IMG]

20. Touchmint

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix
    Officially passed review this morning!!!! Releasing the game May 8th! Thanks again everyone here is another promo screen!!!!

[​IMG]