Puzzle Quest crashing

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Jakkers, Jun 16, 2009.

1. Jakkers

Jakkers Member

Mar 17, 2009
    Hey all,
    Hopefully this is the right section for this question. I've had Puzzle Quest on my G2 iTouch for awhile now with no troubles. Recently I resumed playing after a long hiatus, but have now found that it crashes after about 5 minutes of play. Really damn annoying. I'm running the 2.2 system and the latest Puzzle Quest (1.3). I've tried restarting the app multiple times and restarting the ipod itself, but it hasn't helped. I've considered deleting and re-downloading the app, but I'd rather not lose my character if I don't have to. Any tips?

Thanks.

2. jmelrose

jmelrose Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2008
    Teach
    Central FL
    I wouldn't expect much from the dev on PQ. I have had an issue with my save file for 3 months now, keep being told they are "working on it" but no updates in all that time, and never a timeframe for when they might have something. Just they they are "so busy" that even the PR guys are coding. Whatever that means... Anyway, good luck. I gave up on it, after being a big fan of the app and the devs initially. I can only assume a more profitable project is now in the works and PQ is going to languish. I hope they prove me wrong.

3. Jakkers

Jakkers Member

Mar 17, 2009
    Well that sucks. Here's hoping for a fix!