Join the Fourth Annual New Year App Blowout!

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by AndyKorth, Dec 15, 2011.

1. AndyKorth

AndyKorth Well-Known Member

Sep 16, 2008
    Game Developer
    This is the fourth year of the big indie iOS developer community sale- the New year App Blowout! We've generated a lot of interest and gotten the word out about a lot of indie iOS games and apps. The sale has been featured on Touch Arcade, TUAW, 148Apps, and dozens of other sites. Top apps have seen tens of thousands of sales. We don't add referral links or anything else, we're just promoting the indie game community. We're excited to see what this new year has in store!

I'm looking for more developers that are interested in participating in the sale. I've got more information on this page, and information on how to join:

http://www.newyearappblowout.com/

So please take a look at the contact page and email me if you're interested! We've decided to put our two games on sale for free as incentive to get more participants!

Thanks,
    Andy
    -Howling Moon Software

2. jychong

jychong Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2008
    Hi,
    I just emailed you to submit my app "Math Pets Plus!". Please check your email and let me know if you have any questions.

thanks,
    Jiayi

3. AndyKorth

Sep 16, 2008
    Game Developer
    Thanks to everyone who has emailed me. We've got 3 spots left, and the promotions for the sale will be going out starting today. If you still want to be in the sale, let me know asap.

We've got 9 free apps already, so I think we'll be seeing a lot of great news about the sale!

4. givenstage

givenstage Well-Known Member

Dec 9, 2011
    Game Artist
    Singapore
    We've already taken part! Thanks for accepting our app, and thanks for this meaningful event :)

5. Uncade

Uncade Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2010
    Game Developer
    I just sent you an email to see if I can get Haunted Hallway included.

6. AndyKorth

Sep 16, 2008
    Game Developer
    Thanks! I've added Haunted Hallway :D

7. Uncade

Uncade Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2010
    Game Developer
    Awesome, Thanks!

8. Luke Kellett

Luke Kellett Well-Known Member