Dragonvale: Strategies/Tips (NOT an add me thread)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by darren12, Sep 18, 2011.

1. Alyjens

Alyjens Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2011
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Congrats BlackHopes! Isn't it like you can't believe what your seeing after so many fails? ;)

I think I'm gonna cry,too, if I ever breed a Frostfire. :rolleyes:

It's been awfully quiet on the forum lately....where is everyone?

2. HennyBenny

HennyBenny Active Member

Sep 16, 2011
    From another forum I frequent.

3. Shaperz

Shaperz Member

Dec 31, 2011
    Panlong Dragon

Dear all, just wanna share something. I realise that u can get a panlong easily if u already have a Panlong Dragon. Just breed an Air Dragon & a Panlong Dragon!!!

4. Dawnstar

Dawnstar Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2011
    Middle School
    Olympia, Washington, U.S.A
    =)

Thanks

5. Kaylyn7

Kaylyn7 Member

Jan 24, 2012
    Thanks for the tip on breeding another Panlong. I have 2 right now :) been on vacation with the family and we are flying home tomorrow so my dv time has been limited. I did however get a 48 hour timer while on vacation with bluefire and crystal. About 10 minutes until I find out if it's my much awaited rainbow!
    Good luck to all!!!

6. Kaylyn7

Kaylyn7 Member

Jan 24, 2012
    Just collected my 48 hour egg! It's finally my rainbow!!!! I was about jumping up and down! :) this game is so funny

7. TexasTed

TexasTed Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2011
    Jump up and down some more for all of us also! Congrats! I want to try the combo again but really do not want another sun so I have been trying the Seaweed and Firefly combo. Will keep working this combo among trying for my first Frosty - will name it "Wendy" or "Dave" once I get my first Frosty.

8. girlpower

girlpower Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    #2388 girlpower, Feb 10, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2012
    Awesome news Kaylyn!
    Great way to end your holiday which I hope you enjoyed :)

Been trying for my second rainbow myself, blue fire/crystal just gave me 24 hrs (will be crystal)
    but as we know it's all luck of the draw, so will keep on trying

9. Lel0501

Lel0501 Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2011
    It's finally here!

Lots of tears of joy this week, have just seen a frosty egg in my nursery! So glad I didn't bail and buy. Level 7 cold and scorch. New dragons both of them in EBC. Thanks for great tip for Second panlong Sharpaz. Going to try when cave is free.

10. TexasTed

TexasTed Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2011
    CONGRATS happy to hear you got a Frosty. Tried with a Cold lev 10 and Scorch lev 4 and got another 48 hour timer! Very happy, maybe a rainbow (fingers crossed) but thinking it will be another Sun or 2nd Moon.

Happy Breeding All!

11. Lel0501

Lel0501 Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2011
    No success yet

Tried breeding panlong and air both level 15 in regular cave, got 8 hr timer so not second panlong. Will try in EBC when free. Ho hum another tricky one to get second of I think. Can get suns without really trying (sorry to all of you who can't get suns) would love 2nd moon or rainbow. Should just be grateful that I have them all really. I known its been said before but I wish we could trade unwanted eggs.

12. FunnyBiscuit

FunnyBiscuit Member

Feb 5, 2012
    Anyone know the easiest way to breed another love dragon if I already have one?

13. Dawnstar

Dec 18, 2011
    Middle School
    Moon: cold/scorch or scorch/storm

14. Herpetologist

Herpetologist Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2011
    Weekly Update!

OK, so over the past week, I have gained three love dragons to add to all my babies, positioning me now with all dragons bar one. The Rainbow dragon. Still haven't seen a single drop of rain for that light to shine through and make my Rainbow. :( would appreciate some tested and true combos, as Panlong and Love hasn't yielded any success thus far.

I'm also fairly satisfied with my park. All shrines in my possession and all fairly purty. Might start levelling my shrines now, what with all the food I've amassed.

Will be getting around to DV less now soon, what with the school musical coming up. Can't seem to find as much time for DV as I would like, what with all of my homework and assignments to do. :(

15. Dawnstar

Dec 18, 2011
    Middle School
    #2395 Dawnstar, Feb 11, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2012
    Cheez!

16. Rattler739

Rattler739 Well-Known Member

Jan 17, 2012
    RAC
    Amelia OH USA
    Congrats on the frosty good to hear that the good luck is moving around to everyone

17. hookedat40

hookedat40 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Success!

Hello!
    So I finally got a frosty with a new blazing and cold. And I got a second panlong with panlong and air on my second attempt. First one resulted in a lava. So happy to have such luck so close together. I will consider myself complete once I get a second rainbow, blue fire , frost fire and moon. That is until the next rare is released. Congrats to all on the successful breeding and best of luck to those still trying. Hopefully my posting will result in some other successes as well!:D

18. hookedat40

Oct 19, 2011
    I used lightning and flower both times.

19. hookedat40

Oct 19, 2011
    Omg!!!

Just got a 48 hr timer with level 4 frosty and level 4 crystal (both 'fresh' dragons)!!!!

20. girlpower

girlpower Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    On a roll

@ Hooked
    Well done!!!!
    You are really on a roll my friend, three in a row almost....hope it's the start of a lucky streak for the rest of us ;)