For The Win Game

Martin Grider
For the Win is a challenging puzzle and strategy game, published in physical form by Tasty Minstrel Games. You must use …
Free
Buy Now
Media
Details
For the Win is a challenging puzzle and strategy game, published in physical form by Tasty Minstrel Games. You must use your wits to connect a wacky team of Monkeys, Pirates, Zombies, Ninjas, and Aliens before your opponents. "For the Win is a well polished package with an interesting and unusual game at its core." – Gamezebo “It's a lovely implementation of a game I am absolutely terrible at.” – Rich Sommer “If you like strategy board games, this is definitely worth the dollar download.” – AppAdvice “Bottom line? For the Win is a lot of fun, and has much more depth than meets the eye.” – Purple Pawn For The Win has also been featured on IGN and Wired.com! This quick-playing game features simple rules but in-depth strategy. You can play with up to four friends or puzzle it out against challenging A.I. opponents. For the Win will provide hours of mind-bending gameplay. Are you ready to go For the Win? Key Features: - A quick tutorial to teach you how to play - Challenging A.I. of different levels and play styles, for hours of single player brain-burning - Built-in fullscreen support for iPhone 5 - Pass and play with up to 4 players on one device - Game Center leaderboards to track your records and compete with friends - Plenty of color and background customization options as well as avatars to unlock - Quickplay shortcuts for advanced players make games quick and focused
Information
Seller:Martin Grider
Genre:Board, Puzzle
Release:Apr 10, 2014
Updated:Mar 06, 2018
Version:1.4
Size:42.5 MB
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating:Unrated
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal