Tiki Totems 2 - approved by Apple! release December 6th

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Toolism_spokko, Dec 4, 2010.

1. Toolism_spokko

Toolism_spokko Well-Known Member

May 27, 2009
    #1 Toolism_spokko, Dec 4, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2010
    Hey everyone!:)

The sequel to Tiki Totems has finally been approved by Apple! We plan on releasing it on the 6th of December. Much has changed since the first game but we hope its for the better. What you get is a much more engaging, longer lasting game that should keep you entertained for a long time. And due to popular demand we've added a Level Editor so you can share your levels and make new ones.

Here is the description :

Tiki Totems 2 is a sequel to the critically acclaimed Tiki Totems Premium - 4+ star average across over a million downloads cannot be wrong!

Experience the second chapter in the Tiki Totems saga and become a savior of the Tiki village once more. Help the worshippers across a campaign spanning 3 game modes with over a hundred hand-crafted, unique levels.

Use the in-game editor to create your own levels and share them with other players - best levels will be added via updates to the game.

Main features:
    - Over 100 levels
    - 3 game modes
    - In-game, WYSIWYG editor - used by the authors to create all levels of the game
    - Game story provided in the in-game comic
    - Retina display support
    - Beautiful graphics
    - Great music and sound effects
    - Game Center integration with many achievements
    - Multiple types of blocks - from wood to glass, with bombs and a bit of magic
    - Free updates - new levels and modes are already on their way
    - Superb optimization - works great even on older devices, loading times are next to none !

The video is here : Tiki Totems 2 Preview

And here are the screenshots :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. FPE

FPE Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2010
    World, now Belgium
    Great news!
    As beta tester of it I can only be happy now everybody will be able to have fun with such a nice game!

3. MikeSz_spokko

MikeSz_spokko Well-Known Member

May 27, 2009
    Embedded video:

I'm really happy to have this baby out of the door. Took over 4 months of hard work and many sacrifices but here it is. Hope everyone will enjoy !

@ FPE - we were and still are absolutely delighted with the results of the beta test, great thanks to you and other testers involved

4. warcrack

warcrack Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2010
    Electrical Engineer
    TA
    I think the new Tiki totem its better from old game

5. FPE

FPE Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2010
    World, now Belgium
    Yes it is!

6. ipod_david

ipod_david Well-Known Member

May 3, 2010
    #6 ipod_david, Dec 4, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2010
    Cool, looks good! How much will it be (Introsale?) Pricing?

btw, how many is "many achievements"? :D

7. Toolism_spokko

Toolism_spokko Well-Known Member

May 27, 2009
    Right now there are 21 achievements. But we plan on adding more as new packs and modes come out:)

8. twittedapps

twittedapps Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2009
    really nice. Only 2 days and avaiable!

9. secondtime

secondtime Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2009
    It's a great game, with a ton of levels and I "Love" the game modes! 2 days to go!

10. MikeSz_spokko

May 27, 2009
    While working on the game we had a few priorities - one of them was editor (and yes, we did use it to create every single level inside the game), another was ability to quickly add levels AND game modes

Actually first update that will bring 16 more levels is pretty much finished ;)

11. MikeSz_spokko

May 27, 2009
  12. Touchgamer3g

Touchgamer3g Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Will this be universal or will an iPad version be released?

13. MikeSz_spokko

May 27, 2009
    There will be a separate iPad version soon - there was a critical bug in it (that is not present in the normal version) and we had to delay it until update is approved. We already submitted it so it shouldn't be delayed by more than a few days

14. Rocketball

Rocketball Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2010
    I loved the first game and look forward to the sequel, but I am playing everything on my Ipad now, so I guess need to wait for universal or HD version comes out. I am tired of buying every game twice now, granted you developers have to love that.

Si I will sit back and patiently wait for it and hope it comes, because the game looks great and the original is still one of my favorites to this day.

Great job!!!! Hope it goes well, get the Ipad one out soon................

15. New England Gamer

New England Gamer Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2009
    This was a pleasure to test and the developers were so open to suggestions and helpful with questions. The process was a breeze. I highly recommend this game to anyone who likes physics puzzlers. There are so many different modes too that it makes it fun to play and be challenged. The variety doesn't allow you to say - oh just another... game because it certainly is not.

Very nice to hear it was approved and I am happy to have been part of the process.

16. nicodemus82

nicodemus82 Well-Known Member

congrats on the approval :) loved helping to test. the first game was easily one of my fave physics games and this one improves on everything. anyone who likes a good physics based puzzle game should definitely pick this one up.

17. WilliamG

WilliamG Well-Known Member

May 11, 2010
    Woot. Dec 6th is my 30th birthday, so this shall be a present to myself. :) :)

18. LittleBigCar

LittleBigCar Well-Known Member

May 20, 2010
    I always thought this game would make a really cool 3D game. Like that boom blox bash party on the wii. It'd be a score if it went 3D, and you could rotate all around the objects and find a good way to break the blocks from certain points.

19. JoeyLP

JoeyLP Well-Known Member

Jan 18, 2010
    australia
    This is another game on my giant list of game I must have! Cannot wait.

20. MikeSz_spokko

May 27, 2009
    @Rocketball - I hope it won't be too long of a wait ;) Christmas gift for sure, maybe earlier

@ New England Gamer & nicodemus82 - Once again, thanks to testers the game is in a really great shape. Frankly speaking we thought that the game is almost bug-free when we sent it to testers, but we were proven wrong :D But after 2 weeks, 4 builds and with 10 testers involved it's safe to say that the game does not carry any nasty surprises in it ;)

@ WilliamG - 6th of December is also Santa Claus' day in Poland. A local tradition of giving small gifts and we wouldn't mind seeing Tiki2 become a nice little treat for us :D (this has nothing to do with Christmas, we celebrate gift giving on both dates)

@ LittleBigCar - <joke> Well, Tiki 3 would be a great moment to make Tiki 3D, name just asks for itself ;) </joke> But nothing like that is being planned. It's been a year between Tiki1 and Tiki2 and if we ever make Tiki3 - I don't think it would be less than a year from now. Also - we're very happy with 2D games

@ JoeyLP - you won't have to wait long, it's out tomorrow after all ;)