Gameloft doesnt answer support e-mails

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by acidshaman, Dec 8, 2009.

1. acidshaman

acidshaman Well-Known Member

May 5, 2009
    Considering I just spent $5 dollars on MC, they could atleast send me an e-mail saying if the multiplayer will ever work w/o the ridiculousness of UPNP (a mobile gaming nightmare, can't even play in your own house!)

Its a shame because they have good quality games. Too bad the customer service is nowhere near that.

2. Rdy2PlayBall

Rdy2PlayBall Member

Dec 6, 2009
    It will work. They didn't waist their time and money making multiplayer for it to be a bust. This is probably a "BETA TEST" to figure out to how make the Nova servers work at launch. Chill. You can wait a little longer. ;)

3. Foozelz

Foozelz Well-Known Member

there gameloft what can you expect?

4. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    UPNP isn't ridiculous. Most serious online gamers wouldn't be without it. Would you expect to watch TV programmes without having the channels tuned in?

...but yeah, I hear their support is lame.

5. acidshaman

May 5, 2009
    i just felt like rabble-rousing... im guessing that this is all part of their test for N.O.V.A like ive said previously, as well as the fact that Eliminate was in Canada only for its first week for a reason...

still I'd like to a hear something... even an F u we do want we want (maybe not :p)

edit: Well I say UPNP is lame because if like 40% of routers out there cant even turn it on, and more will have it off (I have yet to test my school)..

6. Rdy2PlayBall

Rdy2PlayBall Member

Dec 6, 2009
    UPNP is only half the problem. Once you get past that. There are other factors that make it impossible to play.

7. acidshaman

May 5, 2009
    like I said, Eliminate was in Canada for a reason... hopefully by the time us people with Apple Routers etc can play it will be fixed

8. y0m0uth

y0m0uth Active Member

Jul 5, 2009
    stop complaining ffs... its only been out for like 2 days... geez all you kids on this forum complain wayyyyyyyyyy too much... give it some time... wow

#okbye

9. acidshaman

May 5, 2009
    I think a paying customer deserves some feedback. More of a concern than a complaint. I don't appreciate being left in the dark with my cash in their pocket if u understand.

10. Kerrby

Kerrby Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2009
    Australia
    GameLoft don't give good customer support though idiot :rolleyes:.

11. Sainter

Sainter Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2008
    Did you email them asking why it doesn't work?
    No.

Should you therefore get a reply to your complaint?
    No.

Case solved.

12. Hmar9333

Hmar9333 Well-Known Member

Jul 11, 2009
    Book Salesperson/Student
    Melbourne, Australia
    They've always responded to me..

13. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2009
    They responded to me too, maybe it's because of the way you asked them.

14. zachattacksox

zachattacksox Well-Known Member

Jul 8, 2009
    I have the most ridiculous problem of all. It says I am not connected to wi-fi even though I am. I even went to airplane mode with wifi turned on to see if the network was in the way somehow.

15. stranger

stranger Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2009
    Graphic Designer
    Sofia, Bulgaria
    They answer more than once! http://twitter.com/Modern_Combat

I still don't approve the idea of realising something "completely broken" without warning the customers that this is a "beta update" (WTF :confused:) but still, I have seized the rant about the multy until they don't launch the next update :p

16. y0m0uth

y0m0uth Active Member

Jul 5, 2009
    wasnt eliminate out for a week in just canada before it was world wide? give them some damn time

okbye

17. Nascor

Nascor Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2009
    How long did you wait for an answer? A time ago I wrote an email to the ea support, I got the answer after more than one and a half week...they told me to send them the game cd....IT WAS A DOWNLOAD GAME!!!! (Yes, I mentioned that in the email >.<)

18. acidshaman

May 5, 2009
    are you an idiot? ofcourse I sent them a contact form, with my e-mail, phone number, full name... try to pay attention

edit: And I already KNOW why it doesnt work, I even sent another form a day later saying, 'Please just tell me whether you will ever have support for non UPNP routers?'...

19. zachattacksox

zachattacksox Well-Known Member

Jul 8, 2009

Eliminate was playable though. Actually, it was almost identical to how it is now.

20. Asphyxiation

Asphyxiation Well-Known Member

Nov 8, 2009
    Doesn't surprise me that they have horrible customer support.