Mecho Wars Bridge Battle

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by ripofra, Aug 20, 2009.

1. ripofra

ripofra Well-Known Member

Hi,

Does anyone have any tips for Mecho Wars? I've been stuck on the Bridge Battle for like three weeks. I can't win but I also can't lose, just the same with ROLE level 7. Any tips? I searched the original thread and some side threads and googled it a couple times but found nothing.

Thanks. :)

2. rafdelag

rafdelag Member

May 25, 2009
    What worked for me was taking over the Landians' base from the far left. Build cannons so you can attack incoming enemies from far away, and slowly make your way through the leftmost bridge. Once you cross it, start capturing the bases. Of course you should not forget about the other bridges, but if you concentrate on the left side, most of the enemies will also be fighting on that side, and that way you shouldn't have such a hard time on the other bridges.

hope that helps

3. dominator246

dominator246 Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2009
    What he said, go far left and just hold off the middle and right bridges.

4. HardcoreEricXXX

HardcoreEricXXX Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2008
    Virginia
    This battle took me a little bit of time, although I was drinkin brew and watching tv.

5. ripofra

ripofra Well-Known Member

I just battled and was one step away from getting their HQ but then they got mine before my turn. They had already captured all my bases and I captured there's. Do you have to capture city allies to win or just the HQ?

Anyways, thanks for all the help. I did better than before, and if I keep practicing I might be able to do it.

6. HardcoreEricXXX

HardcoreEricXXX Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2008
    Virginia
    #6 HardcoreEricXXX, Aug 20, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2009
    It really helps to remember, infantry<air, air<heavy artillery, heavy artillery<infantry, follow those rules make sure you at least kill 1 1/2 of their units for each of yours, and you should be good. Build units opposite of what they build, plus a couple infantry to capture.

7. Jesse Arcadia

Jesse Arcadia Active Member

Oct 15, 2008
    Running for the gold--not working so I can build m
    Los Angeles
    I don't remember that level too exactly, but the single biggest tip I have for Mecho Wars is to make flying thingies and park them on your opponent's sea bases.

Since the sea creatures are vulnerable to air assault, you can make the cheap air units, which can fly quicker, and still defeat the sea beasts. It usually takes two guys to knock out one of the enemy sea guys, then one of your flying units can just park on the base, effectively crippling your enemy's ability to do naval bombardment. Of course, you'll have no such handicap, which should give you the edge you need.