FreeDum

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by pedroplays, Nov 13, 2013.

1. pedroplays

pedroplays Member

Oct 4, 2010
    #1 pedroplays, Nov 13, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2013
    Hi

After relentless late nights and emotional turmoil only ever really seen (and generally scoffed at) in soap operas, we are about ready to share our new game....FreeDum!

The Concept
    You play Dum, a once happy go lucky ladybug who enjoyed going about his daily routine of eating leaves and crawling on kids fingers. Then one day he crawled onto the wrong finger. He was promptly placed into a jar and taken into the bedroom of Max.

Over the period of nine years Max has developed quite a perverse pleasure in torturing small creatures. Spending countless hours constructing torturous courses for these poor souls to work their way out of. It's up to you to help navigate Dum out of these makeshift hell holes and rescue all of the baby bugs as you go!

Intro Video

Gameplay Video

http://www.visitpedro.com/freedum

We would love for you to share your thoughts on what you see so far.

2. Bleau

Bleau Well-Known Member

Sep 27, 2013
    One half of MoWOW Studios, an mobile indie game st
    Koblenz, Germany
    The traps and levels look really good. I am intrigued by the controlling/shrinking mechanics. When is it coming out?

Oh, and I also love your "loading mexican" on the homepage. I actually "heard" him saying "Yes, senor. Loading senor" with the mexican voice :))

3. Cynuyt

Cynuyt Well-Known Member

Looks really challenging, waiting...

4. MikeNintendo

MikeNintendo Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2013
    Looks great. Loved the suspense :)

5. pedroplays

pedroplays Member

Oct 4, 2010
    Hi

The launch date is yet to be set:) We are working on final tweaks, polish and player testing. Once I have a better idea on launch date will be sure to announce on here:) But we are not that far off