Universal CrimsonHeart

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by goiMot, Nov 30, 2011.

1. KBPrinceO

KBPrinceO Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2012
    You will probably just want to farm for equipment, and then sell it. At the beginning there is no reason to be breaking down equipment, unless you need the inventory space. Getting money is the most important thing you can do until you get Heine. Farming for healing leaves is a good idea, as well.

Alternatively, you could start a new game and have that new save put all of its equipment into the net storage, which you can then transfer over to your main save. That might be able to give you a little boost as well.

2. KBPrinceO

KBPrinceO Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2012
    Defense vs Resistance

Does anyone know what the difference between Defense and Resistance is?
    Does one lower your chances of being hit, and the other lower the damage that you take? If so, which is which? Why are Resistance values always so low?

Also, does anyone have any tips on beating the centipede boss? I keep getting stomped by it pretty hard.

3. Ace43

Ace43 Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2011
    Centipede and I need a new head

The centipede you mainly have to avoid his tail when it shoots those blue things. Also when he stops underground in one spot,run away cu he pop up with spikes. Really u just gotta learn his pattern.

I another note,do any of the high level players have an old helmet I can trade for? I have the level 63 unique,is there another one between level 63 & 95? If so is there anybody willing to trade it?

4. nicoga3000

nicoga3000 Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2010
    Structural Engineer
    Indianapolis, IN
    Ah, OK. I can do that for a bit (farming drops). It'll help me level a bit, too!

What about some info on stat/skill builds? I'd love to see if anyone has worked up some info on useful skills, best stat options, etc. :p

5. edudz

edudz Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2011
    thx a lot ping :) its: EdUdZzZ

6. edudz

edudz Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2011
    well my only question now is that what about the skill distribution in each character? well i notice that all your skill points may go to each character, i mean if i have 4 sp this is the only skill points i can allocate to my characters, right? so how can I utilize the skill points well to each character? any tips? insights? help? :D

7. Ping-ping

Ping-ping Active Member

Jan 12, 2012
    Sent.

8. sgcc1

sgcc1 Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2010
    Sharp Tong

Does anyone know what mob I need to farm for this unique weapon (for Pochi) to drop?

9. Blizzard500

Blizzard500 Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2010
    This might be a dumb question, but under the equip tab where u get to see all the gear your character is wearing, what is that u can wear in the last slot? I can't find anything to equip there?

10. Nitou

Nitou Well-Known Member

Dec 25, 2011
    Those are titles. You gain those by equipping armor sets. Go to momosumomo's title guide on gamefaqs for all the info you need. If you're starting out, the best title to get would be the Master title, you have to buy it (IAP), but the skill boost and rare drop buff are very helpful.

11. sgcc1

sgcc1 Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2010
    #911 sgcc1, Jan 27, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2012
    You equip titles in the last slot. To aquire a title you must craft Equipment Sets from the blacksmith

Here is the link detailing all titles and how to acquire them
    /faqs/63618http://www.gamefaqs.com/iphone/653984-crimsonheart/faqs/63618

Created by momosumomo

12. ZURA

ZURA Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    Secret
    Vallejo, CA
    It's found in Cave Of Origin, dropped by Oriental Claw

It's the cave right before the centipede.

13. sgcc1

sgcc1 Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2010
    Cheers. Time to grind

14. sgcc1

sgcc1 Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2010
    #914 sgcc1, Jan 28, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2012
    Unique items

Boars Rage (lvl 50 ring)
    Phy ATK 40
    Mag ATK 38

Slash Def +40
    Bash Def +40
    Pierce Def +40
    Fir Def +40

The end of Mummy (lvl 56 skirt) - Normal mob (mummy) found in Gap of Dimension 12 (a few rooms before the 2 centipede bosses)
    Phy Def 203

MAX HP +80
    MAX SP +80
    VIT +10
    Rare item drop rate +70%

(Nitou PM me if you need the skirt for the achievement)

15. edudz

edudz Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2011
    thx. thx a lot ping :D

16. edudz

edudz Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2011
    plz anwer anyone? help?

well my only question now is that what about the skill distribution in each character? well i notice that all your skill points may go to each character, i mean if i have 4 skill points this is the only skill points i can allocate to all of my characters, right? so how can I utilize the skill points well to each character? any tips? insights? help? what skill tree for each character is more powerful to use? also what to up 1st passive or active? well really confuse in skill distribution, anyone? plz help. :confused:

17. Ace43

Ace43 Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2011
    I was gonna help but reading this confused me so much lol. Pm me & I'll help as best as I can. Each character when they level up gets 4 stat points and sometimes 1 skill point. It's up to u on how u wanna build a character. DEX,INT etc.. Pm me if u need more help.

18. Ping-ping

Ping-ping Active Member

Jan 12, 2012
    Review on invest status each character
    Pochi: go full dex
    Ann: go full int
    Lamiere:go full dex
    Heine : half vit half int
    Laily: he's useless so whatever you want to do with him

19. Ace43

Ace43 Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2011
    Gotta disagree somewhat lol. With pochi I did 2 on str& 2 on Vit. Then I'd do 1 Str 1 DEX 2 Vit. Then 2 Str 1 DEX 1 Vit. I have about 5,500 HP and a pretty good defense and offense. Just my play style but figured I'd toss in my 2 cents before I go to sleep lol.
    Heine I agree with. Others I havnt leveled up so I'm not sure. :)

20. Nitou

Nitou Well-Known Member

Dec 25, 2011
    Sub Quests

How many sub quests are there? I've completed 96, I feel like I'm missing a few. As in there should be 99 or 100, right?