Universal Bowling King (by PNIX Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by supermikoon, Mar 24, 2014.

1. supermikoon

supermikoon New Member

Feb 21, 2014
    #1 supermikoon, Mar 24, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2014

Check out a new super addictive free game! Bowling King! This game features 1-on-1 multiplayer bowling match.
    Its ‘Trickshot Mode’ will give you soooo much fun that you have never experienced it before, It’s not just another bowling game! Trust me!
    You can find it by searching “Bowling King” on App Store.

Bowling King

Miniclip.com
    *** World's Greatest 1-on-1 Multiplayer Bowling : Bowling King! *** *** Bowl against players around the world and become…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    *** World's Greatest 1-on-1 Multiplayer Bowling : Bowling King! *** *** Bowl against players around the world and become Bowling King! *** *** Download now for free! *** * Features - Intuitive tap-and-swipe control - Fantastic Bowling alleys around the world : Las Vegas, New York, Sydney, Paris and more! - Gorgeous 60+ Bowling Balls, 27 Pins & Lanes to show off your class. - 1-on-1 Mode : Real-time and speedy 1-on-1 multiplayer match! - Tournaments: Multiplayer tournaments matches to win millions of chips! - Challenge Mode : Clear a variety of stages and take rewards for free! - Play with your friends : Bowl together with your friends anytime anywhere! - Mini Games : Slot and Roulette chances! - 5 Rankings are ready for you to rise through. - 120+ Achievements. - Multi Language support : English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Italian, Russian, Turkish, Japanese, Chinese and Korean. - Terms and conditions: http://www.miniclip.com/terms-and-conditions * This game requires internet connection. * This game includes optional in-game purchases (includes random items). * Play on the Web at https://apps.facebook.com/pnixgamesbowlingking/ * Follow us on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/theBowlingKing
    Information
    Seller:Miniclip.com
    Genre:Arcade, Sports
    Release:Mar 20, 2014
    Updated:Feb 06, 2024
    Version:1.50.19
    Size:185.6 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (3)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

[Features]
    - Real-time and speedy 1-on-1 multiplayer match.
    - Trickshot mode that challenges your limits!
    - Become a winner. in Worldwide Ranking
    - Single Player Challenge : Hone your skill and Break your record!
    - Play with your friends! Challenge your buddies and have more fun. :)
    - Win the Jackpot in shiny-new Mystery Box!
    - Win and collect chips to rise through the grades.
    - Fantastic bowling alleys around the world's famous attractions : Las Vegas, New York, Sydney, Paris and more!
    - Intuitive click-n-flick interface to pick up the game quickly.
    - Gorgeous 10+ bowling balls to show off your class.
    - 150+ achievements : There is always something you can target.
    - Slot mini game : Spin & Big Win!
    - Roulette mini game : Spin & Get Unique Balls!
    - Connect Facebook and share your accomplishments!
    - Multi Language support!
    > English / French / German / Italian / Korean / Russian / Spanish / Turkish

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. bigrand1

bigrand1 Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Geriatric Party Animal
    California, USA
    Playing the hell out of this on my Android phone! Lovin' it! Quick five frame online multiplayer games good for short periods of time, or you can play all day! Check out this exciting bowling game! Just what the doctor ordered! Looks like I'll be playing this one for a long time!

3. bigrand1

bigrand1 Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Geriatric Party Animal
    California, USA
    This game has been out for some time now and I've actually been playing the hell out of it! In the beginning, it had more different modes of game play, some for only 5 frames, which was cool for quick bursts. They've changed it some, and added the trick shot mode, which is fun, but I just play the regular game myself with people from all over the world. It's fun and seriously addicting. Pin physics are spot-on. If you like bowling games at all, this is for you, and I highly recommend it!

4. NOEN

NOEN Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2012
    U.S.
    How is it compared to PBA Bowling Challenge? That's the best bowling game I've played on iOS so far.

5. rIcHrAnDoM

rIcHrAnDoM Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    Really PeteeOzzy...I'm sure you'll be banned.

6. PeteOzzy

PeteOzzy Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2013
    Norwich, England
    Best birthday present I could ask for haha! Cheers for the heads up Rich, that's made my day :D

7. Capronissimo71

Capronissimo71 Well-Known Member

Sep 5, 2011
    Male
    Italy
    Game dorsn't start. Tried to switch language but nothing happened. It keeps loading data and that's all. Anyone has same issue?

8. bppsv

bppsv New Member

Sep 1, 2014
    No it's working good, check your internet network condition.

9. Capronissimo71

Capronissimo71 Well-Known Member

Sep 5, 2011
    Male
    Italy
    I tried the game more than two months ago. I'm sure it works now!

10. freedo

freedo New Member

Sep 1, 2014
    This game is so much addictive!

11. coddeclass

coddeclass New Member

Sep 1, 2014
    Real time multiplayer is always fun!

12. Benjo

Benjo Well-Known Member

May 6, 2014
    Community Manager
    London
    Hello TouchArcade! I bring some news - Miniclip are now going to be publishing Bowling King, and we're kicking things off with a pretty massive new update that's coming to the game very soon.

We know that Bowling King is already a very popular game and have been working closely with PNIX Games, the original developer, to make sure that we've taken on board the ideas and feedback from existing players. And of course, to ensure that we don't actually get away from the core gameplay that has made it so popular to date.

You can see the full list of changes here on our blog, but here's some of the highlights:

- New singleplayer Challenge Mode with obstacles to clear
    - Over 60 unique bowling balls to collect and show off
    - New level system + higher level cap: plus, you can play in any tier rather than being "locked out" because you're too rich!
    - New Seoul stage, and revamped entry fee/prizes for existing stages
    - New Offline Practice mode
    - Send and receive gifts from friends
    - Improved UI
    - Massively improved load time

This update will be out in the next couple of weeks - I'll let you know when it's available to check out :)

13. BloodFidelity

BloodFidelity Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2011
    Cinematographer (Director of Photography, Camera O
    Los Angeles
    Great news! I'm really looking forward to the new update! I love Bowling King!

14. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2009
    Trauma Nurse
    Phoenix
    That this was based on the manga Bowling King ;) looks good anyway!

15. Benjo

Benjo Well-Known Member

May 6, 2014
    Community Manager
    London
    Our new update to Bowling King is out now! Let us know what you think :)

Bowling King

Miniclip.com
    *** World's Greatest 1-on-1 Multiplayer Bowling : Bowling King! *** *** Bowl against players around the world and become…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    *** World's Greatest 1-on-1 Multiplayer Bowling : Bowling King! *** *** Bowl against players around the world and become Bowling King! *** *** Download now for free! *** * Features - Intuitive tap-and-swipe control - Fantastic Bowling alleys around the world : Las Vegas, New York, Sydney, Paris and more! - Gorgeous 60+ Bowling Balls, 27 Pins & Lanes to show off your class. - 1-on-1 Mode : Real-time and speedy 1-on-1 multiplayer match! - Tournaments: Multiplayer tournaments matches to win millions of chips! - Challenge Mode : Clear a variety of stages and take rewards for free! - Play with your friends : Bowl together with your friends anytime anywhere! - Mini Games : Slot and Roulette chances! - 5 Rankings are ready for you to rise through. - 120+ Achievements. - Multi Language support : English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Italian, Russian, Turkish, Japanese, Chinese and Korean. - Terms and conditions: http://www.miniclip.com/terms-and-conditions * This game requires internet connection. * This game includes optional in-game purchases (includes random items). * Play on the Web at https://apps.facebook.com/pnixgamesbowlingking/ * Follow us on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/theBowlingKing
    Information
    Seller:Miniclip.com
    Genre:Arcade, Sports
    Release:Mar 20, 2014
    Updated:Feb 06, 2024
    Version:1.50.19
    Size:185.6 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (3)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

16. BloodFidelity

Mar 20, 2011
    Los Angeles
    Everything works great so far with the new update!
    I do have a question: how do we get the pieces so we can unlock the bowling lane and pin decals?

17. Benjo

Benjo Well-Known Member

May 6, 2014
    Community Manager
    London
    When you're playing on certain lanes, you'll sometimes see a crate drop on the lane. Hit this with your bowling ball and you'll unlock another piece.

18. BloodFidelity

Mar 20, 2011
    Los Angeles
    That's how I thought we were supposed to collect them. However, I have not been seeing any crates on the specific stages that they are supposed to be found on. Instead, I've just noticed, that the pieces are somehow still being collected overtime, even if I don't see a crate to hit.

I wanted to note as well, after making a lane decal active, I've noticed a weird glitch with the graphics on the lane underneath the pins. It looks distorted (pieces of the lane seem to disappear and reappear) when viewed from far away, but the issue seems to go away as the ball moves closer to the pins. I can upload an image if this seems confusing.

And just wanted to say, thanks for all of the hard work put into this game! I'm really enjoying it! I'll be sure to give it a 5 star review in the App Store!

19. Benjo

Benjo Well-Known Member

May 6, 2014
    Community Manager
    London
    Glad you're enjoying the game! But sorry you've had had some issues. A screenshot would be awesome if possible. Could you also tell us what device you're using when you experience that glitch?

20. BloodFidelity

Mar 20, 2011
    Los Angeles