iOS / Android :: TRÊS - One finger tactical RPG

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Gusa, Nov 1, 2013.

1. Gusa

Gusa New Member

Oct 23, 2013
    Greetings!

My name is Vitor "Gusa" Grigoleto and I work at Twisted Key Entertainment, an independent game studio. We're about to release this December the indie game TRÊS. We're rapidly approaching release and any support will be greatly appreciated.

We have a site up about the game http://tres.twistedkey.com and within it you'll find a plethora of information and screenshots of the game, as well as a press release.

TRÊS is basically a tactical RPG that tells the story of three normal people from Earth that end up in a parallel universe and are there mistaken for three ancient heroes that would one day return to vanquish the evil that assails that planet.

[​IMG]

The player will control 3 heroes at the same time: Warrior, Mage and Priest; the "Holy Trinity" of RPGs. This may sound complicated, but our main focus developing the gameplay was the exact opposite: making this goal the simplest possible, without resorting to any sort of on-screen gamepad. After much testing we've arrived at a very robust RPG, that will be playable with a single finger.

[​IMG]

The game also sports a system of random dungeons, where the player will never play the same level twice; and an item generation system, that beyond unique items, will randomize prefixes and sufixes, resulting in literally thousands of possible item combinations!
    TRÊS will not require the player to spend money to advance in the story. The game will have a fixed price for downloading, costing less than a Big Mac (US$ 3.99). There'll still be the option of spending money through in-app purchases to fully "deck-out" your characters, but we've made a conscious decision to make this a completely optional path for the player.

We're posting updates with concept art, screenshots and more on our Facebook fanpage, which you can access here: https://www.facebook.com/twistedkey

Our trailer should be out in the coming weeks and I'll post it here when it's ready!

TRÊS was developed with our own resources, without publishers or investors with a team of 9 people. The game was developed over two years alongside parallel projects to fund the development effort.

In this final stretch, we're seeking key partners that can help us spread the word about our game.

I ask you guys to go over this material and consider the possibility of writing about TRÊS and of course feel free to contact me if I can provide any further help.

And if by any chance you guys have any contacts that may be interested in our project and would like to share them with me, I will thank you even further.

Here are some ingame screenshots:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And here are some real time render of the scenario.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Pls coment and Thank you for your time :)

2. kurtalb1

kurtalb1 Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2013
    Michigan
    It looks very interesting. Looking forward to the finished product!

3. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    The screenshots make a good first impression, will keep an eye out for it.

4. _Max_

_Max_ Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2012
    Look great, waiting for new info

5. Pham

Pham Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2012
    Denmark
    Oh yes!

6. Snacks48

Snacks48 Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2011
    Gross, memes.

7. Pham

Pham Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2012
    Denmark
    #7 Pham, Nov 2, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2013
    ^ Ah.

8. Reydn

Reydn Well-Known Member

May 8, 2012
    Wow, looks great!

9. Bleau

Bleau Well-Known Member

Sep 27, 2013
    One half of MoWOW Studios, an mobile indie game st
    Koblenz, Germany
    Looks really good. How soon can we see some gameplay? :p

10. Gusa

Gusa New Member

Oct 23, 2013
    I glad to hear from you guys. I ll post our gameplay video next week.