Gory, "M-rated" games?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Bronxsta, Apr 8, 2013.

1. Bronxsta

Bronxsta Well-Known Member

Preferably a 2D action platformer, but any genre would do.

I'm talking games where you can dismember enemies or shred them to pieces. MK or Splatterhouse levels of gore. A variety of weapons, and not an endless game

2. Lost_Deputy

Lost_Deputy Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Venue Manager
    Sydney
    I, Gladiator is pretty good for that stuff. I got turned off it as they did one those "hey I'm $5 buy me:).....OH JUST JOKES I'M FREEMIUM ERMAGHERD LOLOLOLOL" strategies.

However, those who kept on going with it (September maybe?) seemed to dig it and it has a fair bit of depth to uncover.

3. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Try these (not platformy mostly, but these are good games):

Pocket Ninjas - Think Fruit Ninja, but you get to dismember body parts and blood splatters and chunks fall off the floor.

Ninja Slash - a fairly new runner, where you slice enemies as you run Subway Surfers style.

Infinite Warrior - No dismembering, but lots of blood and killing, and you get to kill in style.

EDIT: All 3 are great games, but i just read your post about no-endless as these 3 are all endless. :p

4. Lost_Deputy

Lost_Deputy Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Venue Manager
    Sydney
    Madfinger games don't shy away from carnage. Samurai has the ability to slice people in half which is cool if you like to share

5. KennyK

KennyK Well-Known Member

Zombie Swipeout is another that's similar. But yeah, probably not what you'll be looking for :p