Minigore Zombies [by Mountain Sheep]

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by TimoVihola, Sep 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adam666

Adam666 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2011
    thats exactly what i said yesterday.
    there is room for about 10 more zombies, so my guess is that the 1-word-a-day tactic will end next thursday or so.

release is maybe the same week or the one after that, but i stopped caring.

2. Mr. Anon

Mr. Anon Well-Known Member

May 31, 2011
    Going to school
    East Coast, USA
    Yeah, I know it was you, but I had noticed it as well. I was just keeping it quiet. Not trying to sound like a d**k or anything. That date sounds good

3. mr_marts

mr_marts Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2008
    i like the game but i feel the world environment is repetitive from Mingore there should had been new worlds to explore, but I'am still going to try this one out as its a different concept with new characters hopefully and great artwork.

4. Vinny554

Vinny554 Well-Known Member

Ugh wtf it only says "also." So lammmmeeee. It's been 60 nights. Like really?

5. agentblank

agentblank Well-Known Member

May 8, 2012
    My guess is also been submitted.

6. Drewskii

Drewskii Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    Student
    Second it

7. Darth Nihilus

Darth Nihilus Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2012
    Pripyat, Mexico.
    That's why I'm only hyped for Zombox.

8. KojimaKid

KojimaKid Active Member

Jun 27, 2012
    ya Zombox will be way better than Minigore zombies for sure

9. Belgmeister

Belgmeister Member

Jun 4, 2012
    Man I've bern looking forward to this for over a year now... But this "teasing" is really starting to piss me off. Rather have them say; "release in approx. 3-5-10 weeks. Than this "can be anyday" feeling they are creating. :( unfair.

Will get this no matter when it comes out tho...

10. mr_marts

Oct 21, 2008
    assuming it has been submitted will this version of Minigore be universal and also what is expected price of these beastly minions.

11. Quantum Apocalypse

Quantum Apocalypse Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
  12. mr_marts

Oct 21, 2008
  13. Cybertox

Cybertox Well-Known Member

Sep 27, 2009
    Basketball Player
    Switzerland
    Probably we will have to wait another ten days if not even more. The developers completely fail to give us something to look forward to or any kind of information which could be interesting and useful. Im pretty sure that the game wont be worth all our long beliefs and expectations. Developers also miserably failed with Minigore which got stuck at a horrible point and wasnt updated further how it was promised at the beginning.

14. Quantum Apocalypse

Quantum Apocalypse Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    I'm going to guess 4.99 starting price. Or maybe 1.99+IAPs for character packs, possibly perks/weapons/other stuff (though that is likely to come in the char packs), and also pretty likely to have kill packs, assuming kills are still the currency.

15. Eliminate-User

Eliminate-User Well-Known Member

Nov 8, 2009
    ONG Security
    London
    #775 Eliminate-User, Nov 1, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2012
    Hey, it has been few years I haven't post on here but now I can't resist to say that this is getting really ridiculous. Mountain Sheep really does bad on this word game and wait. There is no point doing that word game instead of making their gamers (us) excited then bored of the wait and even some, angry. I honestly don't appreciate this since the announcement of Minigore Zombies has been made in 2009! Come on Mountain Sheep, it's soon going to be a 4 years wait! 4 years! I don't get it, what's up Mountain Sheep? Are you stuck on top of a mountain or what? Yeah, that wasn't funny I know. Just like their word game, it's not funny. I don't want to see that game at a expensive price after a 4 years wait! Anyways just my point of view, that this is ridiculous. Now, haters gonna hate or forumers gonna tell their view with a normal post.

16. Mr. Anon

Mr. Anon Well-Known Member

May 31, 2011
    Going to school
    East Coast, USA
    Reached.
    With your support? This was an oddball. But it definitely means this wod game will keep going.
    +1 to post above

17. rooteboy

rooteboy Well-Known Member

Jan 8, 2010
    Student/Beta Tester
    Earth......for now
    Reached...the...testing...phase?

18. rooteboy

rooteboy Well-Known Member

Jan 8, 2010
    Student/Beta Tester
    Earth......for now
    Firstly, minigore zombies as a separate title was only announced last year, a zombie mode in minigore was announced in 2009 and not given a set date, only that it would be coming within the next while.
    Secondly, it won't be a four year wait, only a year. The game will be out this year, I am certain of that.
    Finally, the word and picture a night is only intended to hype the game and give the fans what they want, which is the knowledge that mountain sheep is still here and that the game is on its way to the AppStore soon

19. Drewskii

Drewskii Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    Student
    Reached...the...App...store?

(Tuesday) Released (Monstrosity filled in)?
    (Wednesday) tonight (Metusalem filled in)?

20. Illegal Danish

Illegal Danish Well-Known Member

Aug 26, 2009
    On the beach
    That'd be my guess as well...