Bike Baron Community Level Codes

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by D. Bida, Oct 18, 2011.

1. spidey

spidey Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2010
    India
    Wow... you are quickly getting as sadistic as Qwiboo and Timo with your level designs you know. That is not necessarily a bad thing, since you are atleast generous with your checkpoints. :)

Very well made level. At least the path that I took I can speak for. Was really stumped with the start itself, but figured it out.

But need to know, how in the world does one land up on the whole path above the ground level path? There must be someway since there are coins there. How does one get the first coin? I got the coin, but had nowhere to go after getting the coin? You sure you've play tested the coin route?

2. riggysmalls

riggysmalls Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2010
    Oregon
    #102 riggysmalls, Mar 6, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2012
    [​IMG]
    Yes the top path is very reachable. You just floor it right after the bump in the ice and you'll make it up there. Also, for the first coin you get it and just go forward and brake to kind of "wrap" you around the ledge and end up on the correct path again. ;)

3. spidey

spidey Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2010
    India
    Try out my new level - C55G - Barricade

Need to remove obstacles to get to the finish

Will post a video later.

4. spidey

spidey Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2010
    India
    As promised, here's the video walkthrough for those who couldn't figure out the level:

Level Code: C55G

Again a puzzler for you. Here's the walkthrough video

5. riggysmalls

Jun 27, 2010
    Oregon
    Very cool and creative the only part I didn't agree with was at the end how you had to keep restarting right away because the ice came back. I find it frustrating when the level gets harder if I restart. Idk if that's just me but I hate when a level is easier to beat if you don't crash.

*edit: also, I'm getting an iPad soon and can't wait for bike baron on it rather than my iPhone :/

6. spidey

spidey Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2010
    India
    Umm, that last obstacle has to be crossed. This level isn't possible without restart. And that ice obstacle after the second last checkpoint is by design. The trick is to get under it without breaking the ice. Very much by design.

And congrats on the iPad. This game looks like a animated feature film on it. By the way, surprising thing is, level creation is actually more convenient on the iPod/iPhone than on the iPad. Surprising, right?

7. riggysmalls

Jun 27, 2010
    Oregon
    Still don't have my iPad yet :( but, I did play barricade and beat it and that makes a lot more sense now :)

8. riggysmalls

Jun 27, 2010
    Oregon
    Okay so I get a the new iPad on Saturday and I cannot wait to play Bike Baron on it! :D :D :D

Anywoooo...

New Level:

Code: EJOK
    Name: Whirlwind
    Difficulty: Hard
    Goals: 1. Collect all coins 2. Smash all Pumpkins 3. Beat in under 1:30.

I think there are some fun and interesting parts to this level in particular but please leave feedback, as I am always looking to improve and maybe get a level in the game eventually!

9. riggysmalls

Jun 27, 2010
    Oregon
    I made Another new level recently but it seems no one plays them. I can't wait for another contest :/

10. qwiboo

qwiboo Well-Known Member

What's the new level code? I'm sure people play your level, they just don't have time to post here :)

I featured your previous level on facebook https://www.facebook.com/TheBikeBaron, hopefully it will reach more players that way!

11. riggysmalls

Jun 27, 2010
    Oregon
    Oh awesome! Man you really care about every one of your players! I really appreciate that from a Dev :D

Newest Level Code: EUNC
    Level Name: Shoot The Gap
    Goals: 1. Collect All Coins 2. Smash All Pumpkins 3. Don't Crash

I've been making too many levels with two paths lately, I think I will try to make another traditional level soon:)

12. riggysmalls

Jun 27, 2010
    Oregon
    I've got another level in the works :)

13. Scorpion008

Scorpion008 Well-Known Member

Jun 18, 2011
    Excuse me, but why does it matter what you rate the levels, in terms or difficulty(in level editor)? That info is not accessible later anyway, right (by anyone else)? Also, would it be possible to add Domobar to the editor? I've seen it in JB4 and others. BB, are you still adding user levels to the actual game? Are stars coming to level editor?

14. Scorpion008

Scorpion008 Well-Known Member

Jun 18, 2011
    Hey guys, please check out my level Sheer Craziness.
    Code: FU5D
    This level is an experiment in new uses for bombkins. If you can comment please do! I will gladly edit it to improve it.

15. peterb1

peterb1 New Member

Dec 26, 2012
    New level

Hey everyone, I've just created a new level: The Lost Pumpkins. Luckily I found this forum... I needed to share this level somewhere or otherwise it will feel like I've just wasted the last two nights of my life :confused:

The level is quite large with a few challenges and hidden areas, but hopefully it's a lot of fun.

The Lost Pumpkins
    I7C5

16. peterb1

peterb1 New Member

Dec 26, 2012
    Ok, I've just added a few extra components and fixed a potential problem. The new and updated version for my track is:

The Lost Pumpkins
    I7G6

Enjoy!

17. Real raw

Real raw New Member

Mar 25, 2013
    My greatest level

K3d2 - oh sh*t. Try it and let me know what you guys think!

18. Real raw

Real raw New Member

Mar 25, 2013
    K3gz

Oh sh*t is revised and better. Let me know!!
    K3gz oh sh*t. Hard level.

19. Gavinbou

Gavinbou New Member

May 23, 2013
  20. Gavinbou

Gavinbou New Member

May 23, 2013
    Thats freaking insane i cant get past the first part