Universal Battle Supremacy - (by Atypical Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Jan 8, 2014.

1. Bad_Trip

Bad_Trip Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2014
    Production Director
    The Bay to Nashville
    Is there any real major difference between this and WoT? I've got a full panzer after working hours in world of tanks but I want something new,.. I love sky gamblers, but does this game offer some fun (multiplayer specifically) variety from WoT?

2. Crabman

Crabman Well-Known Member

May 24, 2013
    Berlin
    I didn't play WoT that much,i don't like the controls.BS is definitely more arcade (and less customizable) but that makes it also more accessible.Beautiful visuals,much better than WoT.Biggest difference i guess:infinite respawn in MP matches (instant death in WoT).5x5 teams.

Team objectives ala king of the hill gives me the most fun but sadly it's not possible to select the playmode,it's all random.I always leave a match asap when the app throws me into simple death matches.Even if that means i have to try it 5-10 before i get into another playmode :rolleyes:

3. The Son of Anarchy

The Son of Anarchy Well-Known Member

May 14, 2012
    Possible silly question - when you upgrade your tanks, are the upgrades effective in campaign mode or only online?

4. The Son of Anarchy

The Son of Anarchy Well-Known Member

May 14, 2012
    Anyone? I've read the thread but couldn't find the answer. Thanks in advance.

5. fili_1982

fili_1982 Well-Known Member

Mar 19, 2012
    Programmer
    Romania
    As far as I remember, campaign-mode tanks already have specific upgrades applied on them. The upgrades you purchase are only for online play.

6. henryfakesmile

henryfakesmile Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2013
    usa
    from the leaderboard i can see that there is a capture the flag mode but it never shown up for my entire game play for the past two years

7. islesfan

islesfan Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2012
    Male
    Teacher
    Nevada
    Any idea if this one is coming to AppleTV? I started playing Battle Supremacy on my AppleTV, but this one would be great there!