Game Center and Achievements

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Fil2, Jun 5, 2011.

1. Fil2

Fil2 Well-Known Member

May 29, 2011
    I've just used the Game Center app and my games didn't load my local scores that I did before using Game Center to it.Only Traffic Rush loaded my Game Center off scores to it...

Fortunately, all my achievements of my games that I've unlocked with the Game Center off have been uploaded to the Game Center app.

Does that mean we don't have to log in to the Game Center to load the achievements to it and that when we log in to the Game Center it will show you all the achievements you unlocked with the Game Center off?
    Are there any game that don't load the achievements unlocked with the Game Center off to the Game Center?

Just curious.

2. triggywiggy

triggywiggy Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2010
    Freelance writer, Student, Casually employed in re
    Perth, Western Australia
    You have to open every app that has game center individually for them to show.

3. SirAwesome

SirAwesome Well-Known Member

May 20, 2010
    And what the real bummer is that sometimes games that add gamecenter achievements in at a later time dont automatically load. So essentially you have re-earn all the achievements to have them show up in gamecenter.

This my friends is how I lost my weekend to game dev story.