iPad Harvest - Trailer, and looking for new testers!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by willmesilane, Sep 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. willmesilane

willmesilane Member

Jan 17, 2016
    #1 willmesilane, Sep 19, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2016
    [​IMG]

Hey everybody,

I'm Will from a tiny new company in Australia called Studio Zero (it's really only me, so it's a one-man studio setup). Previously I worked on the games InFlux, and Primal Carnage Extinction as their UI developer and decided it was time to make my own thing in July 2015. I just put out the first trailer for the game so I thought it would be a great opportunity to finally post here and see what people think, and possibly get some more testers on board.

Harvest is a game about running, jumping, dashing, collecting items, building, and upgrading a farm in a world where people don't care about health and safety..since you're always getting chased by a combine harvester!

Harvest features:

• 30+ playable characters
    • Build and upgrade your farm
    • Dozens of challenges

I have also included range of accessibility settings like colourblind modes, optional screen shake, and you can even change the direction the game plays if you'd like! Some mobile games and endless runners omit settings like these but I like to make the games I work on as accessible as possible.

I'm aiming to release Harvest in mid - late October on the iOS app store right before Melbourne International Games Week, where I'll also have a booth at PAX Australia this year. But before then, if anybody is interested in doing some quick last minute playtesting and feedback giving in about a week or two I would love to hear from you!

Handy links:

Studio Zero site http://www.studio-zero.com.au
    Harvest site http://www.harvest-game.com.au
    My Twitter http://www.twitter.com/williammesilane

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. rza422

rza422 Active Member

Apr 22, 2014
    Hi Will, I'd be up for doing some testing for you and have already TestFlighted a few games so let me know! Game looks good too :)

3. willmesilane

willmesilane Member

Jan 17, 2016
    Hey thanks. Just send me your AppleID, and hopefully in about a week or two I'll be able to send out builds! Really happy you like the look of the game!

4. mattll

mattll Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2009
    bavaria
    hey i'd be in too

tested lots of games in the older appstore days :)

5. willmesilane

willmesilane Member

Jan 17, 2016
    I would be happy to let you give Harvest a go! Just send me your AppleID and I'll add you to my TestFlight list. Though testing won't be for another week or two I'm really looking forward to getting it in people's hands!

6. willmesilane

willmesilane Member

Jan 17, 2016
    Alright everybody who wanted to do some quick testing for Harvest and sent me their AppleID should have it be available for download now! :D

7. willmesilane

willmesilane Member

Jan 17, 2016
    Hey everyone! Just thought I would give a quick update about Harvest! It's out..like, right now! And it's FREE! I would love it so much if you all checked it out!

Harvest on the App Store

It's been a crazy year and a bit, and it's so weird to finally see the game up on a store, ready for people to download it. I hope you all like it. I'm planning on giving this game updates for as long as I can as well, so this is just the beginning! :D