Somebody is using our apps on an iPad 1.1 - Apple doing app evaluations?

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by ReignDesign, Feb 18, 2010.

1. ReignDesign

ReignDesign Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2009
    We noticed this in our app analytics log today:

Presumably somebody at Apple is doing app evaluations. Anybody else notice this?

2. Syndicated Puzzles

Syndicated Puzzles Well-Known Member

Sorry off topic for a moment..

Your slogan on your website for your game "Pig Rush" is "Pig up and Play" doesn't

'Piggy up and Play" sound much better. Just a suggestion from an outsider who isn't standing in your forest! Trademark issue I hope?

3. ReignDesign

ReignDesign Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2009
    Actually, we were thinking "Pig up and play" sounded similar to "Pick up and play", but "Piggy up and play" does sound good too.

At the risk of completely derailing this thread (not that it's all that active anyway), I'd be curious to hear what everyone thinks sounds more catchy. :D

4. egarayblas

egarayblas Well-Known Member

Uhmm may I know how do you exactly access your app analytics? Thanks in advance! :)

5. EssentialParadox

EssentialParadox Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2009
    UK / Toronto
    I prefer "Pig up and play" but both are good.

I find it odd the iPad is referred to as 1.1 despite it running the iPhone OS 3.2. Unless they're choosing to separate the OS number as a new OS on the iPad at launch.

6. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    I prefer "pig up and play", since I don't even get "piggy up and play"... Americanism?

7. I'm guessing because it sounds a bit like "Giddyup", like a cowboy would say to his pig...erm I mean horse. :)