How about an iPad app forum.

Discussion in 'Site Feedback and News' started by nippyjun, May 29, 2010.

1. nippyjun

nippyjun Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2008
    How about an iPad app forum.

2. worldcup1100

worldcup1100 Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2009
  3. Mew2468

Mew2468 Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2008
    Vancouver, BC
  4. Random_Guy

Random_Guy Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2009
    Australia, mate!
    Does it really matter? That section for the iPhone and iPod Touch is basically deserted anyway.

5. Eli

Eli ᕕ┌◕ᗜ◕┐ᕗ
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

How about I rename the forum. :p

6. Mondae

Mondae Well-Known Member

Feb 26, 2010
    Perv, why do you care?
    I think it is deserted because it is not on the main page because I only view the threads on the main page from my iPod.

7. Eli

Eli ᕕ┌◕ᗜ◕┐ᕗ
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

You don't think it has anything to do with this being a forum dedicated to video games? ;)

8. Mondae

Mondae Well-Known Member

Feb 26, 2010
    Perv, why do you care?
    WOAH! Mind blowing....

You should write a book of proverbs.

9. nippyjun

nippyjun Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2008
    I like that the forum was renamed. But now I think that there should either be an ipad app subforum. Or there should be a sticky that tells new thread posters to put [ipad] in the title to make it easier to know which apps are for the ipad.

I know that this is a gaming site but having the app forums is a nice bonus and makes me spend even more time at this site.

Thank you.

10. Deewin

Deewin Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2009
    agreed. There has been a fair amount of anti-iPad comments on this board from people who don't want/don't get or can't afford them and giving the iPad its own forum might address the issue :)

11. ScottColbert

ScottColbert Well-Known Member

Yeah, God forbid someone might have an opinion other than Apple is the be all and end all of technology.

I find it amusing that people who have an iPad continually have to justify their purchase by putting others down for either 1) don't want it 2) don't get it and 3) can't afford it.

But then, no one likes to see the Emperor with no clothes.

12. Deewin

Deewin Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2009
    You completely missed my point. If someone posts a question about and iPad app and someone talks about how he doesn't want the iPad or whatever then that's derailing the topic. Also I would never try to justify my purchasing by putting down people who have no interest in buying an iPad. People are entitled to have any kind of opinion about iPad (or any product for that matter) but the topics need to stay relevant.

13. songbird

songbird Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2009
    I do wish some type of icon could be out on the threads for games that are universal. I know that it gets written in the title when someone remembers to add it in but an icon would be cool. Like in the place where the emoticons are put on the side of the thread, next to that would be cool! :)