Spiny Raid - addicitive fun game coming in November 2010

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Xavyer, Nov 1, 2010.

1. Xavyer

Xavyer Member

Nov 1, 2010
    iPhone Developer
    #1 Xavyer, Nov 1, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2010

On December 3, 2010 a new game, Spiny Raid, is coming on iPhone 3G/3Gs/4.
    Two crazy hedgehogs are armed with vacuum cleaners and very dangerous to the riches of a long and beautifull river. They are raiding it's shores on a spiny fish!
    Exciting gameplay and 3 difficulty modes will satisfy both kids and adults. Randomly generated stage will keep the game fresh and different zones with unique obstacles will provide a fun and challenging experience. See video for more details.

Your comments will be most appreciated, and if anyone would like to test it prior release, let me know.

Enjoy!

2. sammysin

sammysin Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2010
    Government Official.
    Swansea, UK
    Looking good mate, best of luck with it.

3. Bertha

Bertha New Member

Nov 2, 2010
    seems that it's gonna be interesting gameplay, especially for kids. and i really like graphics and music!

4. bytex

bytex Member

Nov 26, 2009
    Looks cool. As far as I can see, it's pretty polished. But I think that it's primary targets are kids rather than adults. Anyway, good job and GL.

P.S: The music rocks :D

5. Xavyer

Xavyer Member

Nov 1, 2010
    iPhone Developer
    Well, kids really love this game - this i can tell for sure. Easy mode was made primary for them. The goal was to give parents some very needed means to get their child busy for some time, allowing them do get busy themselves. :) Hence cartoonish graphic. But the game is also a great time killer on normal and only a true hardcore players would be able to reach high scores on hard.

6. iykagome

iykagome Active Member

Aug 6, 2010
    Full time Student
    Chicago, IL
    I think this look really cool. Can I have test it prior to release, pretty please?

7. LordGek

LordGek Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Feb 19, 2009
    Software QA Engineer
    Saratoga, CA, USA
    I'd be up to helping test it a bit if you still have openings.

8. iusechopsticks

Nov 2, 2010
    Looks good so far.

9. Xavyer

Xavyer Member

Nov 1, 2010
    iPhone Developer
    If anyone desire to test the game on this stage (final polishing, tweaking and bugfixing week) please PM me with your iPhone ID and i will send you a test version. To get your iPhone ID go to iTunes with device connected, and on device info screen click on Serial Number line. It will change to UDID that you need to send me so i can include your phone in the test release.

10. Xavyer

Xavyer Member

Nov 1, 2010
    iPhone Developer
    Spiny Raid is in Ready for Sale status. It will be available in app store on friday, December 3, 2010