iPhone [Soft Launch - BE] Faeria (By ABRAKAM SA)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by BigDich, Feb 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Talbs

Talbs Well-Known Member

May 1, 2011
    This game is remarkably similar to cabals, which I'm not sure really ever built up much of a player base. It's similar in most aspects except you don't use your minions to take the life from the enemy player at the end of the board (faeria), rather you just occupy their base hex (cabals). Everything else though is quite the same in mechanics. And then there's combat monsters which now that I think of it....faeria is maybe even more similar to!!
    The standout difference faeria has to both is that you need to to build up the board with your own land hex tiles. But that seems about it.

So I'm interested to see how this fairs when there's already games out there of the like.

2. CoreyB

CoreyB Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2011
    Aircraft Mechanic
    Chicago, IL
    I played cabals too, and didnt realise the similarities. For me cabals was very polished. The art and ui was nice but i hated the deck builder and circle cards. It was hard to tell what units did at a glance. Once you started to lose the gane there wasnt many come back mechanics.They also made the game pay to win. I know that term is thrown around a lot but you needed to put in a lot of money for a competitive deck.

I think this game is better in every way. It is sort of a hearthstone cabals cross. I havent gotten to see all the cards yet, but what i have seen i like.

3. Pagan Fox

Pagan Fox Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2012
    Huge patch is out, steam first then iOS.
    Here is the iOS note from the official forums:

Belgian App Store & TestFlight players
    We have pushed the update on both the Belgian App Store and TestFlight. Unfortunately, during propagation, some players might be unable to play. If you are affected by this, the only thing that you can do is wait until you see an update for Faeria on the App Store.

4. Crazyboy423

Crazyboy423 Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2014
    Studdent
    France
    Hope they fixed my "cannot create FMOD:sound" error. I want this game on my iPad

5. Pagan Fox

Pagan Fox Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2012
    Belgium App Store still not showing any update.
    Have asked the Devs for an ETA.

6. Crazyboy423

Crazyboy423 Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2014
    Studdent
    France
    It's here. And my game finally works!! It's so good

7. PBSNellie

PBSNellie Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2013
    Southern CA
    It is now on the Canadian App store, I am downloading as I type this!