Rimelands - End game bug?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by toddhd, Nov 27, 2010.

1. toddhd

toddhd New Member

Apr 7, 2010
    I just got to the end of Rimelands: Hammer of Thor, and I am at the point where I defeated Hermann. However - nothing happened?

That is to say, I killed all the lightning thingies, got the hammer, killed Hermann, but then I'm just standing there. There is no end-game visual. I can't leave the room, the door is unpassable. I've walked around every inch of the "room" where I killed Hermann, there doesn't seem to be anything else to click on or any other exit.

Am I missing something? Isn't something supposed to happen once you kill Hermann?

2. jak56

jak56 Well-Known Member

it happens. the new update will fix everything

3. Kbom

Kbom Well-Known Member

Aug 30, 2010
    i realy hope so, cuss im stuck there to, same problem! i realy love that game, but the few remaning bug kinda tak the air out for me!

ope the new update fixes everything, then i think i'll start over!

4. budleiser

budleiser Member

Jul 19, 2011
    Maybe a bug?
    Hermann heals for 1000 every turn. Killed all rocks, and lightning, and fight him anywhere on map, he still heals for 1k per turn. Can't leave room (which seems bad by the way).

5. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    You have to kill him with his own attacks..blow them up when he's next to them.