Where are the games

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by njedi, Sep 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. njedi

njedi Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2009
    Sandstorm, Geodefense, Aera, Castle Warriors NOW NOTHING

2. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    What are you talking about? Please clarify.

3. njedi

njedi Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2009
    Need more AAA+ games. Sick of cartoon shoot em ups and dumb physics control-a-bouncing-ball/thing games.

4. Comassion

Comassion Well-Known Member

May 23, 2009
    Dungeon hunter was re-released recently.

5. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    #5 squarezero, Sep 29, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2009
    Well, since MC:S, you have Blades of Fury and Dungeon Hunter, and that's just from Gameloft. Add to that, Above and Beyond, Robocalyse, SkySmash 1918, Crusade of Destiny, Hybrid, iBlast Moki, Meteor Blitz, Underground, Galactic Bowling, Adrenalin Golf, and Horror Racing. Seems like a lot of choices to me. Not to mention the tons of great games that have come out in the last couple of months, starting for me with Samurai: Way of the Warrior. Not to mention what's coming up in the next couple of months, including RavenSword, Nova, and Eliminate.

Read up on TA's main posts: that's the best way to keep up with what's happening on the App Store.

EDIT: I should note that the fact that you dig Aera reflects well on you overall taste in games.

6. Will090

Will090 Well-Known Member

Blades of Fury, Dungeon Hunter, Gangstar, Above and Beond, etc all just came out. Eliminate, NOVA, and more are coming soon. Don't hate on iBlast Moki, it kicks ass