Minimon3D - A new MMORPG for iPhone!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by SushiMan, Jul 18, 2013.

1. SushiMan

SushiMan Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2011
    Hello guys, I am here to announce my new game, Minimon 3D.
    For those that know my previous game, Minimon, this is will be a sequel, but this time in full 3D, in a new region, with a improved battle system and with most of the bugs removed.

For those that don't know it, Minimon is the closest that you can get to Pokemon in iOS, it is a clone with new monsters, regions and characters.
    Multiplayer is also a strong component of this game, where you can travel with other players, trade monsters and duel them!

For those interested on the game, please subscribe in the official website:
    http://www.minimon3d.com/

Game release date is set to be in October. The closed beta testing should start in around one month ;)

Any questions about the game, ask!

2. comicx90

comicx90 Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2012
    Really cool! I played minimon and it was great, I have question about the battle system. Will the battle system have cinematic actions? Or in other words do the monsters move within battle?

3. SushiMan

Jul 25, 2011
    Hi! We are trying to get a battle similar to Pokemon Stadium (and well, maybe like the new Pokemon X & Y). It will be much better than the original minimon ;)

Anyone else interested in the beta testing?
    We might start it even sooner than expected, please register on the website!

4. tso5818

tso5818 Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2011
    iANiMeX's left ear
    Hope you get lots of testers Sushi. Your the man. See what I did there? Well anyways. Im willing to throw $20 on iAP just for support in this game, when it is out. Love your work.

Waiting patiently for beta testing :)

5. comicx90

comicx90 Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2012
    I would like to test :)

6. KevinS

KevinS Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2012
    I'd love to help with the beta! I signed up on the website, so I guess you'll send more info by email when you decide to start testing? :)

7. shining jade

shining jade Well-Known Member

Apr 1, 2013
    yea I signed up on site sounds interesting big fan of games of this type and this sounds neat!

8. SushiMan

Jul 25, 2011
    Yep, once the beta testing is ready I will send emails to everyone registered ;)

9. laxbro270

laxbro270 Well-Known Member

Jul 12, 2012
    I would love to beta test I thought the first game was great!